• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Reduction

I had a breast reduction done on June 14th and Im having some bleeding under the one breast at the bottom. Is this normal? Im so freakin out about this.

Go to the doctors and get it checked out; I'd say it's worth it just to make sure it's not vulnerable to infection.

I'm sure you'll be fine though, good luck x
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Comment

Are you not still taped? I had a lift done almost a year ago and was taped for about a month. If you were taped and pulled the tape off prematurely, you may have pulled a stitch.

At least put a call into your Dr and see if he wants to see you.
      Friendship Prayer
      May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
      Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Comment

Does the volume of the bleeding where the surgery performs really alarming? If it so, then you have to consult surgeon regarding, cause this may be a sign for potential risk for complications on your breast reduction surgery.

Comment

If anything occurs to yourself which is not normal then this is your responsibility to go to your surgeon or inform it. So he/she can prescribe you the right treatment and medication on right time. In this way you can protect yourself from complication.

Comment

i suggest you to get natural breast reduction treatment risk free, Cute B, breast reduction pills, can reduce your breast size naturally
            Source: http://www.amdelherbal.com/breast-reduction/
            Last edited by gautamhashmi; 02-25-2015, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Yes, I totally agree with mathewsteve. If you are having any problems after surgery around the treated area, you should immediately tell the doctor about it. Sometimes little things turn into serious complications.

Comment

It would be best to notify your surgeon if any unnatural thing happens during your recovery period. I had breast reduction last year in Manila, Philippines mainly because I feel so uncomfortable at times ( I'm a DD and got even bigger when I was a nursing mother.) It seems that as I get older and heavier, my shoulders naturally roll forward which was becoming painful for me. I was glad a friend referred me to good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo who provided me the right treatment and guided me all throughout my post op. I love my result!

Comment

Originally posted by LanaBear View Post
                  Are you not still taped? I had a lift done almost a year ago and was taped for about a month. If you were taped and pulled the tape off prematurely, you may have pulled a stitch.

At least put a call into your Dr and see if he wants to see you.
                  I agree with you......

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Linda Cage, I wanna use this medium to share my testimony on how Dr Oyeh helped me in curing my type 2 diabetes , I was diabetic for almost 5 years and it was a big hindrance to my carrier , i have tried all remedies ,hospitals but no good result until I saw a testimony online on how Dr Oyeh helped people all over the world to cure their diseases ,I contacted him and he gave me a herbal medicine which cure my diabetes in just one week . I'm very greatful Dr God bless your good work ....So i decided to also share mine too,you can contact him on his Viber no +18319752049 or Mail him on supernaturallovespell*yahoo.com

Comment

Definitely see a medical professional. If you're bleeding you need to get it checked out. I hope you're all right now.

Comment

It's typical after breast reduction surgery to have:
                        • sore breasts for a few weeks
                        • up to three scars one around the nipple, and sometimes another one vertically from the nipple to the crease below the breast, and sometimes a third scar along the crease below the breast
                        Scars are usually quite red for the first six weeks, but most fade over time and should be invisible under normal clothing, bras and bikini tops.
                        http://celebritysurgeryrumor.com/ellen-degeneres-plastic-surgery/

Comment

Working...
                        X