Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is their a natural way to make your boobs grow bigger?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Is their a natural way to make your boobs grow bigger?

My boobs are REALLY small nearly flat and people tease me about it. Can someone PLEASE tell me some ways to make them grow bigger and faster. Something like special massages, squeezing them, eating lots of junk and getting fat you know something like that not taking pills or plastic surgury or anything like that, just natural ways. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

• I think most women are a little insecure about their breast size. Even those with large breasts. Literally every single female I know wears a padded push up bra to enhance their bust line. I do it because I feel like my clothes fit better when I wear a padded bra. (I'm a 34B naturally).

I have a friend who wears a 32A and she completely hates it. So she wears two bras. One lightly padded underneath an extra padded one. It looks pretty natural. Some people consider it "false advertising" but that is completely bullcrap! We dye our hair, wear fake nails, fake tan, fake eyelashes. Why are padded bras any different?

Sincerely,
    a fellow itty bitty titty committee member
    Last edited by Fallen1; 05-30-2014, 04:05 PM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Comment

• Do bench presses maybe that will help women. :P

Comment

• Eat cabbage or spread cold shower there, my sister doest it. She said it helps.

Comment

• I don't know how old you are, but women can still develop until their early to mid-20s. But, realistically, people are going to make fun of other people no matter what. Sometimes it's fairly harmless teasing between friends or family, but at other times people can use it to try to hurt us. I think that If we're being the best person we can be, then we should have a measure of pride and love for what we are. With that comes confidence. That's more attractive than any body parts.

You'd better believe that women like Beyonce, Natalie Portman, and Emma Watson have been teased for their small chests. But their internationally reknown for their beauty. It's not just because or their physical beauty though. It's their confidence, talent, and smarts.

I say focus on your inner beauty, love yourself - inside and out - and you'll be fine.
          "Those sowing seed with tears
          Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• I understand your concern but I'd really don't think you should worry excessively. Who's teasing you about your brests? If their family or friends they are being jerks and you should channel your anger and tell them to shut up. If it's a boyfriend then ask why does he want to be with you if he doesn't like your body?

Stillness is correct about focusing on your inner beauty. I had a friend who was a 32A but she was confident and focused on her best features; her beautiful skin, her blond hair, her dazzling smile, her smarts and charm. Believe me, she had guys swarming around her all the time.

Besides, having large breasts has it's problems. I'm 36D. My breasts can feel like two heavy bags by the end of the day, causing pain in my shoulders and neck. It's hard to find a pretty bra that fits well and my breasts have started to sag and droop with time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Susan Sweetlove View Post
              I understand your concern but I'd really don't think you should worry excessively. Who's teasing you about your brests? If their family or friends they are being jerks and you should channel your anger and tell them to shut up. If it's a boyfriend then ask why does he want to be with you if he doesn't like your body?

Stillness is correct about focusing on your inner beauty. I had a friend who was a 32A but she was confident and focused on her best features; her beautiful skin, her blond hair, her dazzling smile, her smarts and charm. Believe me, she had guys swarming around her all the time.

Besides, having large breasts has it's problems. I'm 36D. My breasts can feel like two heavy bags by the end of the day, causing pain in my shoulders and neck. It's hard to find a pretty bra that fits well and my breasts have started to sag and droop with time.
              Agree with you 101%. I am also a 36D and I don't understand why people make all the fuss about having small boobs. I really wish I had smaller ones.
              Last edited by Fallen1; 09-18-2014, 08:23 AM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Comment

• Don't worry about it! Some of the hottest women out there have small or no breasts. I know lots of men attracted to other things!

Comment

• Originally posted by danielbrien View Post
                  Eat cabbage or spread cold shower there, my sister doest it. She said it helps.
                  I think a better option would be to try and gain some gain, that should make them grow bigger. Also pick out your bra strategically and do things like pushups, flys and other chest exercises.

rhinoplasty experts

Comment

• Yea there no special or simple way to make your breast bigger unless you get breast implants. I have two daughters who have the small breast problem then my other two daughters got there mother 34D's as the young daughters are jealous of my two oldest. They want me dad to pay for bigger boobs, I am no way errand your own money and have it done or live what god gave you lol.
                    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Breasts size depends on the extent of fat accumulation in the connective tissues and the degree of estrogen secretion. While there are no muscles in the breasts per se, an increase in pectoral muscles may result in the breasts appearing slightly larger. Changes in hormone levels during menstrual cycle may also result in increase in breast size. However this is temporary and will not remain for long. Taking excess calories is often touted as a way to increase breast size. Push-ups, chest flyers and chest presses twice or thrice a week will be helpful. Perform two to three sets of 10 to 15 repetitions for optimal increase in pectoral size which may make the chest appear slightly larger.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                      Working...
                      X