What do you think of Tummy Tuck surgery Good or bad?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Tummy Tuck surgery Good or bad?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What do you think of Tummy Tuck surgery Good or bad?

Your suggestion Guys

• I think it is good because if it is bad, it should have been banned or stopped a long time ago.
    "I make sure I do my best, because it is always worth it, no matter what you want to achieve in life."
    ANDREIA BRAZIER

Comment

• Originally posted by robinerikson View Post
      I think it is good because if it is bad, it should have been banned or stopped a long time ago.
      Ya absolutely you are right.!have you done any surgery before

Comment

• I don't think that a tummy tuck surgery will do something bad on you. You know, if plastic surgeries are done perfectly, then there is nothing to be worried of. You might have heard of surgeries that went wrong. Yeah, you might have selected a bad surgeon and it can happen. See, a tummy tuck is a great option in my opinion. There are many people out there who have got benefited from a tummy tuck. It removes the excess fat deposited in your abdominal portion snd tightens the abdominal muscles.
        Like I mentioned, all you need to do is find some good surgeon to do the procedure. Get some references from your friends and make sure that he is a board certified one. Dr. Ronald Levin (Toronto, Ontario ) is one of the good surgeons which I know.

Comment

• tummy tuck

Originally posted by LauraJ View Post
          I don't think that a tummy tuck surgery will do something bad on you. You know, if plastic surgeries are done perfectly, then there is nothing to be worried of. You might have heard of surgeries that went wrong. Yeah, you might have selected a bad surgeon and it can happen. See, a tummy tuck is a great option in my opinion. There are many people out there who have got benefited from a tummy tuck. It removes the excess fat deposited in your abdominal portion snd tightens the abdominal muscles.
          Like I mentioned, all you need to do is find some good surgeon to do the procedure. Get some references from your friends and make sure that he is a board certified one. Dr. Ronald Levin (Toronto, Ontario ) is one of the good surgeons which I know.
          What happens if you fall pregnant after a tummy tuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by KellyC007 View Post
            What happens if you fall pregnant after a tummy tuck?
            From what I have heard, falling pregnant after tummy tuck will cause the skin and muscle to stretch again and the results you achieved with tummy tuck would be lost. So it is better to have TT after you are finished having babies, but then you can't do anything about the unplanned ones.

Comment

• It is always advisable to avail the services of an experienced surgeon. Also, don’t opt for one who comes cheap and offers discounts. Remember, no well qualified and reputed plastic surgeon will ever do that.

Comment

• I think ppl who are overtly obese can opt for it but if your goal is to shed just few pounds then the best way is following a healthy eating and exercise regime .
                "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.”

Comment

• Tummy tuck surgery is for those with excess and stubborn fat around the abdomen which refuses to go away even after dieting and exercises. Tummy Tuck is suitable for those with good health. Talk to an experienced surgeon who can guide you fully.

Comment

• Surgery is not bad. Important is the patient is right for tummy tuck or not. So hire only experienced surgeon who guide you the best. Surgery is not at all bad. Every sugery done on his specific reason.

Comment

• If you speak to your doctor and if he / she advices a tunny tuck, then go for it. At times, some fat that is gathered on the tummy refuses to go even with regular work outs, in that case it is alright to opt for a tummy tuck surgery.

Comment

• I don't think so. Every surgery has some reason to do. This is bad only if you are not the right patient for the procedure.

Comment

• Well, I think you should try exercising before you opt for a tummy tuck surgery. Exercising aggresively will provide you with great results even though if it takes a very long time. If you think that you have spent a lot of time exercising and there are no results then you may opt for a tummy tuck.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                          X