President of Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Help!

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President of Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• President of Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Help!

Hey, so I am 21 and should have outgrown my stupid insecurities by now. I feel really dumb and super embarrassed by even posting about this but what's even more embarrassing is my breast size. I buy b-cup bras to make me feel better but I don't fill them. I MIGHT be able to fill an A-cup. The guy I'm with isn't interested in my breasts (clearly wouldn't mind them being bigger) but gets mad at me for wanting to get implants. He would only like it if they were natural...It feels like I can't win. I am so frustrated with my body that I could cry.

What should I do?
    Surgery
    0.00%
    Suck it up.
    0.00%
    Herbal methods.
    0.00%
    Be happy with what you have.
    100.00%

• Probably do what you want as it your body, but understand the risks. I actually like small breasts myself as opposed to larger breasts. That being said, it is always your decision. What size was your plan?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Spitfire,

If you use the forum search feature, you'll find many threads on the same topic. They are almost as common as "penis size" threads. Some women get insecure about breast size, some guys about penis size.

My advice is to be happy with with you have. As jns says, he likes small ones and he's not alone. I'm a guy and I do too. Most guys will be happy with breasts of just about any size. However, I recognize that you might be motivated by considerations other than what guys think.

But, also as jns says, it's your body and you get to choose. If implants will really boost your ego and your happiness quotient, then go ahead.

A long time ago I had a gf unhappy with her small ones. Early on in the relationship, she never said she was contemplating implants, but said she was not happy with her size. I told her I thought they were just fine. Anyway, there came a period of a day or two when I was unable to contact her. Phone calls not returned quickly, unlike usual. When I did make contact, she told me she had just had some surgery. I could not imagine what for, until I saw her. The new "improved" breasts looked good on her, but I would not have changed her for that. But she was delighted and stayed that way. For me, the best part was she told me the surgeon had advised her that she should massage her breasts often over the next week or so. I was delegated that onerous task. That was in the day when silicone implants were thought to be a health hazard and saline implants came into vogue. I don't know if those are used anymore.
      I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• I was intending to consult with a surgeon. I was thinking a full C, nothing huge.

Comment

• Baboy,

Thank you for the advice! Do you have any insight into why there is such a strange taboo on implants? I have heard horror stories from my girlfriends about when their boyfriends have told them they wished my friend had larger breasts. At the same time they looked down on her as "shallow" for wanting implants.

Comment

• A couple of days ago, I did some planning for lady that had a very small chest. I had met her the day before. I was thinking about how attractive she was. After we met I found out she had brains and confidence to match. She was feminine and not lacking anything...except modesty. She wore a top that had me extremely distracted. She was not ashamed of her breasts at all.

I tend to like average to larger breasts, but I have been stunned by some small-chested beauties plenty of times. My first real girlfriend had a small chest and had me, my best friend, and tons of others captivated. A woman simply does not need large breasts to be sexy or feminine. On the other hand, I'm like your man with the fake ones. It's a major turn off if it's just cosmetic.
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
              Baboy,

Thank you for the advice! Do you have any insight into why there is such a strange taboo on implants? I have heard horror stories from my girlfriends about when their boyfriends have told them they wished my friend had larger breasts. At the same time they looked down on her as "shallow" for wanting implants.
              I'm not sure there is a real "taboo", but I take your point. There are a lot of women who get them, even in middle age. I think there are probably more out there than many realize.

My message to you is to look inward and decide what will really make you happy. Not what someone else thinks should make you happy. You could walk up to me as I write this, lift up you shirt and I might tell you I think your breasts are stunning. Will the opinion of one man change how you feel about yourself as you go about daily life? Probably not. It is doubtful that what I think will suddenly change your feelings overall.

Breasts are easier to enlarge than penises. Guys who come on here expressing their insecurities about the size of their penis are usually advised that it's not at all important; it's all in their minds and to get over it. As a practical matter, they have little choice but to get over it. However, my guess is that if there was a simple surgical procedure by which an inch or two could be added, 90% of them would opt for that route, despite everyone they consulted telling them to forget about it.

I am drawing my experience and advice from my relationship with one woman. I thought she was sexy and beautiful with her small breasts. Of that, I could not convince her. She wanted to look like the women she admired, to look the same as they did in the same type of clothing they wore, etc. She wanted to look in the mirror and feel good about what she saw. Nothing I could ever say would change her perception. So she went ahead and did not seek my permission. It was not my place to interfere. She was thrilled with the results. Did that make her shallow? Is the guy who wants a larger penis shallow? Perhaps by some standards, not mine. If they can fix what they perceive as a problem, who am I to criticize? The happiness my gf derived from her "boob job" rubbed off on me. She was in a better place mentally and, overall, it made her more fun to be with and, despite my misgivings about any "necessity" for the procedure, I think I can fairly say she made the right choice, for her. We were together for a long time after her surgery and, as time passed, I was increasingly convinced of the wisdom of her decision.

Perhaps you can save me doing the research, but what is the usual material for implants these days? I seem to recall that silicone, or something like it, is back in use. If it is saline, I'll have one or two more comments.
              I do not grow old; if I stop growing, I am old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
                Hey, so I am 21 and should have outgrown my stupid insecurities by now. I feel really dumb and super embarrassed by even posting about this but what's even more embarrassing is my breast size. I buy b-cup bras to make me feel better but I don't fill them. I MIGHT be able to fill an A-cup. The guy I'm with isn't interested in my breasts (clearly wouldn't mind them being bigger) but gets mad at me for wanting to get implants. He would only like it if they were natural...It feels like I can't win. I am so frustrated with my body that I could cry.

What should I do?

Well Spitfire, you have to make this choice. No one else can make it for you. Even your boy friend can't make that decision for you either. So if you would feel better about your self image having bigger boobs and can afford it then go have them done. I have a few women that i know was very small breasted and depressed there clothes did fit well they look like a very young girl they had them done and now there a whole new women. Better self convenience and there clothes fit them better. What ever choice you make do it for your self and no one else so good luck.
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X