Recovery from Liposuction Surgery?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recovery from Liposuction Surgery?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Recovery from Liposuction Surgery?

I have excess fat on my abdomen which I feel should be removed. My friend has advised me to undergo liposuction. I want to know all details about the procedure, recovery time and what kind of precautions should be taken before and after surgery. Share your personal experience and also recommend the best plastic surgeon in California for it.

• To know more about liposuction recovery, you should have to go through this post: http://www.realself.com/question/liposuction-recovery.

Comment

• Thanks Mathew...

Comment

• Yeah the tips about the beauty style is given. Its intersting about liposuction recovery.

Comment

• Liposuction, which is sometimes called body contouring, is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures in the world. Here are some tips for lipsocuction recovery:

Consult your doctor for post-op instructions
          Wear compression garments
          Schedule sufficient rest time
          Take antibiotics to prevent infection
          Walk as soon as possible
          Perform strength-training exercises
          Eat healthy, regular meals avoid unhealthy foods

To know more about liposuction Recovery:
          Last edited by jns; 08-18-2017, 01:21 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X