• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small and unattractive boobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small and unattractive boobs

I'm really unhappy with my boobs as they are really small and unattractive. I'm planning to undergo breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in Toronto. Prior to the consultation I would like to know more about this surgery. I don't know much about this, none of my friends or relatives had done this. I was searching online for the tips that makes the boobs look bigger and then I saw about augmentation surgery. So I thought of giving it a shot. I would be grateful if any experienced ones could share more details about it. Is there any other pre or post recovery tips that helped you to have better results? Please do pray for me!!
    Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; 10-28-2016, 10:27 AM.

One of the things I've been doing recently before doctor's visits is taking the time to make a numbered list of all my concerns on a notepad. Then I take that notepad with me and take notes with the Doctor.

You only get to spend so much time with them and you forget what to ask and what they say. Relying on memory for something as serious as surgery and implanting foreign material into your body is too risky, I think.

Also, I wonder if you've given any thought to possible social and mental consequences after recovery? For example, if you like men and want to partner with one, a lot of us have a strong aversion to fake breasts. And all people have insecurities about themselves. Most of us accept it and overcome. Could that kind of character be more attractive than plastic?
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Best wishes if you go through with the surgery, but I would argue that small boobs including really small ones are not unattractive to many guys, myself included. Why do you think that small boobs are unattractive?
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Well actually I think small boobs have thier benefits
        Small boobs fit luxury clothes perfectly..

Comment

I think we all have to be comfortable with who we are and if having a breast augmentation gives you more confidence, then go for it! Do lots of research and ask lots of questions of your surgeon and be aware of the complications that can arise ie incapsulation.
          Implants today come in various types, including teardrop which gives a more natural look. As for being fake..... not at all, it's still your skin, just perhaps a little firmer than a natural breast .. Good Luck!

Comment

At the end of the day, if you're sure you want a breast enlargement, then you should do that. I wouldn't go too large: you want to look realistic. Anyhow, do also realize small boobs can be very sexy to men. Not all blokes want large boobs in a woman! However, you must do what is right for you. Good luck with it!

Comment

do lots of research because saw a health segment on our news in the last two weeks, that some implants have increased breast cancer risk for some woman
              the woman in the segment who had cancer said she had no idea that her implants had increased her cancer risk

Comment

Risks of Breast Implants:-
                Some of the complications and adverse outcomes of breast implants include:
                • Additional surgeries, with or without removal of the device
                • Capsular contracture, scar tissue that forms around the implant and squeezes the implant
                • Breast pain
                • Changes in nipple and breast sensation
                • Rupture with deflation of saline-filled implants
                • Rupture with or without symptoms (silent rupture) of silicone gel-filled implants
                http://celebritysurgeryrumor.com/ellen-degeneres-plastic-surgery/

Comment

I've been doing a ton of research and reading tons of stories of girls who have got implants and I've finally scheduled a Dr appointment!!!!! I am SO EXCITED. I know all the risks and I promise you all if you saw mine you'd agree that I should get them. I'm hoping to go pretty big and def want a D cup when it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessa1998 View Post
                    I've been doing a ton of research and reading tons of stories of girls who have got implants and I've finally scheduled a Dr appointment!!!!! I am SO EXCITED. I know all the risks and I promise you all if you saw mine you'd agree that I should get them. I'm hoping to go pretty big and def want a D cup when it's done.
                    I find small boobs more exciting so I doubt that I would think that you need larger ones. Certainly smaller ones are not hindering your dating per your other posts. Anyhow, good luck and best wishes on your surgery.
                    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by jns View Post

I find small boobs more exciting so I doubt that I would think that you need larger ones. Certainly smaller ones are not hindering your dating per your other posts. Anyhow, good luck and best wishes on your surgery.
                      Want to see? I bet you'd agree.

And yeah I still can pick up guys but I can see it in their eyes they are disappointed when they see them. I do a decent job of hiding the problem in clothes.

Comment

And yeah I still can pick up guys but I can see it in their eyes they are disappointed when they see them. I do a decent job of hiding the problem in clothes.
                        When you were at the beach in your new swimsuit there wasn't much hiding but it didn't cause any problems.

I've been with a woman who was basically flat chested except for her nipples and they didn't stick out much except when excited. No areolas to speak of. 100% woman. It was fun not having to focus on the centers of attraction. I seem to remember she did like it when I spent time focusing on her nipples. It was also fun to listen to her heartbeat by putting an ear on her chest. What a strong heartbeat.

Comment

In the mid 80s I was living in Hollywood and knew a woman there who was disappointed with her chest size. She described her breasts as shaped like fried eggs. She did not lack of boyfriends. It was kind of sad that she had such a poor body image.

Comment

Originally posted by jns View Post

When you were at the beach in your new swimsuit there wasn't much hiding but it didn't cause any problems.

I've been with a woman who was basically flat chested except for her nipples and they didn't stick out much except when excited. No areolas to speak of. 100% woman. It was fun not having to focus on the centers of attraction. I seem to remember she did like it when I spent time focusing on her nipples. It was also fun to listen to her heartbeat by putting an ear on her chest. What a strong heartbeat.
                            Yeah, you're right... I guess the problem could be mostly the way I feel about it. I have small boobs and big areolas that are kind of puffy or whatever. I think they look ridiculous. The overall shape is just funny looking to my eyes. But I know when I wear that swimsuit guys will still want me, so theres that!!

Comment

Want to see? I bet you'd agree.

Have you thought about the surgery? Like had a real long hard think about it. Such a surgery is very expensive and I am sure whatever size your breasts are, they are just fine. I don't know why so many girls think they have to have C or D cups. Small breasts really look good on girls!

I can definitely empathize as I've always been conscious about my penis size, as most men are. But I would never think of having any surgery or have anyone bring a knife close to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X