• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small and unattractive boobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think a woman doesn't need a big rack to be sexy to men. Look at Jennifer Lopez and other celebrities. And I agree that small boobs look fab in luxury clothing.

Comment

Different kinds of breast implants are available that are used in this surgical procedure. Hence, silicone and saline implants are the best among all implants. However, an expert surgeon can help you in deciding which breast implants you should go for.

Silicone gel is used to make silicone implants as well as as silicone shell that contains sterile saltwater is used to make saline breast implants.

If you are worried about safety, then there is nothing to worry as both of them are approved by FDA and they are safe. Though, you need to be at least 18 years old in order to get breast implantation. Saline implants are referred for the women who are at least 18 years or older. On the other hand, if you want to get silicone breast implants then you must be at least 22 years old.
      Last edited by jns; 12-08-2017, 03:54 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I understand isyour problem but the breast surgery is very costly treatment I can suggest the medical insurance and get the treatment.There is no unanimous choice for the best breast implant, best surgical approach, or best plastic surgeon, but there will be a choice that is best for you. The most important decision you must make is your choice of plastic surgeon, and then work together with your surgeon to find the best operation for you.

What follows is a description of the different issues you will need to consider when you come in for consultation, and your familiarity with these topics prior to consultation will allow you to be more confident in making a decision about surgery.
        my personal Question: how to your is age & your breast size?????

you well wisher
        Last edited by jns; 12-09-2017, 05:44 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I have been thinking about getting a breast augmentation for as long as i can remember. I am so glad I did this when I vacationed in Manila in 2016. I feel amazing! I look back at pictures from years ago i was so sad to see how flat chested I was and how sunken in my chest was. I am just thrilled to be able to fill out a bra! I remember that after 4 weeks I was able to lift small amounts, but I was really only in pain for about a week. When the swelling has gone down after 3 weeks or so, they actually felt like real boobs. The bruising was gone, the sharp pains are gone and the scars look great. My good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo recommended using this type of medication for the scarring. Anyways good luck with your BA!

Comment

I hope you will accept what you are. it have many complication but if you will do it good luck

Comment

Jessa, I completely understand your feelings, but i too can assure you that there are plenty of men who would not be in the least disappointed with you just the way you are. Going to a D, you may find that men aren't looking into your eyes when theyre talking to you. .. And no surgery is without risk, not the least of which is rupture of the implant a few years from now. When that happens, it requires another very costly surgery.

Comment

Did you go for a breast operation, Nancy325? If so, are you happy with your new boobs? I can understand where you're coming from. Although I don't have a small bust, I can see where others are coming from, too. BUT I was lucky enough to have what I have and know you must do what makes YOU happy. Anyhow, I hope you're happy now: no matter your bust size.

Comment

Smaller boobs can be absolutely beautiful on some women, especially if they are petite or have a small frame.
                  Some guys absolutely are preoccupied with big boobs. Nothing less than 36D will satisfy them. Most guys don't care about the size as long as they get to explore and play on your playground. Some guys actually prefer smaller boobs so I don; think smaller boobs are a handicap for a woman at all. I posted a poll several months ago and the results were about 25% prefer big uns, 50% don't care, and 25% prefer smaller boobs (which I defined as 34B or smaller.
                  I prefer smaller boobs!

Comment

Well, it's not marketed for breast enlargement, but my vote is breast enhancement cream. :P I had steady progress ever since I started it a week and a half ago. Honestly, didn't expect to see results just 7-10 days after using it. It's not greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. I got this idea after reading a user's routine over on another BREAST Enhancement site. For better result you can take BE pills too.
                    Good luck in whatever you choose...
                    Last edited by jns; 02-26-2018, 02:10 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.
                    Grow Up Girl

Comment

I truly understand your problem coz I had the same earlier. luckily for me now it's not an issue anymore. I've made a successful breast surgery in France and now my breast looks awesome! For more information please address Medifrance Solution!

Comment

As far as I know there is a supplements to make your boob bigger. Would you like to try for it?

Comment

Working...
                        X