• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair loss

Is there any solution to regrow hair

There are many natural remedies, but I don't know if any of them truly work. Many people say massaging a mixture of castor oil and another oil like almond or coconut into the scalp regularly will help.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

I also have problem of losing hair
      Don't know which remedy work..

Comment

I know this is dated... but... I was losing hair by handfuls when my estrogen decreased (due to a hysterectomy/partial +ovaries intact) 10 years prior. I am now on daily homeopathic estrogen and progesterone to level out and it's still an issue with my long curly hair, but a lot LESS is coming out in handfuls. Could be your mineral and vitamin levels are off too, Some hair loss is normal, we all do it, but the reason I bring up minerals first is that a one-a-day is not a cure all for anything. Many studies have tied good mineral ballance to health in general.
        Last edited by showmestate1968; 02-28-2017, 01:44 PM. Reason: - OOPS DUPLICATE SORRY

Comment

I know this is dated... but... I was losing hair by handfuls when my estrogen decreased (due to a hysterectomy/partial +ovaries intact) 10 years prior. I am now on daily homeopathic estrogen and progesterone to level out and it's still an issue with my long curly hair, but a lot LESS is coming out in handfuls. Could be your mineral and vitamin levels are off too, Some hair loss is normal, we all do it, but the reason I bring up minerals first is that a one-a-day is not a cure all for anything. Many studies have tied good mineral balance to health in general.

Comment

Good Morning, showmestate1968,

I used to date an RN. We've remained friends. She is wrapping up menopause. She's told me that estrogen supplements have restored her hair to full thickness.

A woman I'm seeing now has very thin hair. She has a thyroid condition that has caused her hair to thin.

Hair loss for women is devastating. I have complete and sincere empathy for women suffering from hair loss. My suggestion is to see a physician. Hair loss could be related to physical problem.

Comment

Hair loss is a condition that can be caused by a number of factors such as age, genetics, lifestyle, and certain underlying medical conditions. While most people assume that hair loss is an irreversible condition, there are in fact a number of ways on how to regrow hair, some of which only involves the use of all natural products. Below are simple tips on how to grow back hair, including which products or ingredients are best to use as remedy as well as preventive solutions.
              http://celebritysurgeryrumor.com/ellen-degeneres-plastic-surgery/

Comment

My sister has terrible hair loss. Her bald patches are hidden by a ponytail, but it must be very upsetting to her. She never talks about it. I have found my hair slightly thinner, too. But not too bad. If I lost most of my hair, I would have it shaved and wear funky wigs. I'd be able to have a different hairstyle every day of the week!

Comment

Hi, I have good news for you and yes, there is a natural way to regrow hair. My sister has tried the products and has had very good results. She did a research and found that stem cell technology has worked and helped in the growth of hair cells. Stem cells renew and regenerate new cells of the body such as hair, skin, etc. My sister has tried the Advanced Plant Stem Cell solution Anagrow or Anagain along with homeopathic sarcodes. These products have really helped her. If you need a free consultation with a doctor or want to get more information about the products, you can get a chance to either chat with or do a telephonic conversation with the doctor as my sister did with an ayurvedic expert at Biogetica.

Comment

Losing some hair every day is completely natural. It's a sign that your body's growing new, healthy ones to replace the old ones.
                    There are many different types of hair loss. Some, like genetic are irreversible and out of your control and the other issue is telogen effluvium, which is temporarily due to various health and hormonal changes, that can be fixed.

Their are various home remedies that you can go for to prevent further hair loss. That includes-
                    Coconut oil
                    Aloe Vera
                    Yogurt
                    Neem

Along with this their are various hair regrowth shampoo that you can check out here for quick hair growth.
                    Last edited by jns; 07-06-2017, 02:13 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

When I started to eat avocado and salmon, my hair loss almost stopped. As I know salmon and avocado has Omega 3, which is very good for hair and nails

Comment

Don't forget, you can buy hair, skin and nail supplements to keep you healthy. I don't know if they help with actual hair-loss but they are very beneficial. Holland & Barrett will have such remedies, as do Boots and maybe Superdrug.

Comment

I think you should go natural in treating this. My recommendation for you is to go for foods that are rich in B6 like banana and much more. It can give a great help

Comment

Working...
                          X