Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Reduction Surgery

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Breast Reduction Surgery

What will Breast Reduction Surgery involve?

• Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
    For more details about Breast Surgeon in Jaipur or for free consultation visit Rejuvena Cosmo Care
    Last edited by jns; 08-18-2017, 01:20 PM. Reason: Outbound links and advertising are not allowed.

Comment

• Thanks for your participation . Is their any side effect of breast reduction surgery?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• U2 Feedback

I love U2: I checked out their website. I think some of the members were rude about U2: which was totally unfair. U2 produce great music and those insults...

09-09-2019, 09:57 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Diagnosis on Netflix

There are only 7 episodes, but I found this to be such an informative, interesting and eye-opening show. I was truly captivated by it and wanted to recommend...

09-05-2019, 07:43 AM By Ashlee T.
      • Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

I know this is probably going to sound like a windup but it's a genuine question. And a warning to fellas: any comment along the lines of "come give...

09-04-2019, 06:05 PM By GillBlack
      • High Fat, High Carbohydrate, High Protein – Which Works Best?

When I was struggling to continue my progress last year, a couple of good friends started suggesting that I figure out my “macros” and “reduce carbs.”...

09-04-2019, 12:24 AM By Stillness
      • Hurricane Dorian devastation

I watched some videos from hurricane Dorian last night. I hope our members or readers in the Carribean are safe.

And I suppose our members...

09-03-2019, 07:42 AM By atskitty2
      Working...
      X