• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can mommy makeover remove stretch marks on the tummy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can mommy makeover remove stretch marks on the tummy?

I need advice for a mommy makeover. I am 35 years old and I'm a homemaker. After pregnancy, I started gaining weight. I have tried many exercises to lose weight. But it is getting impossible to reduce weight. The stretch marks make my tummy looks really bad. I have read a blog related to mommy makeover. I am thinking of going for a mommy makeover from Mississauga (). Can mommy makeover remove stretch marks on the tummy? How much does a mommy makeover cost? How painful is a mommy makeover? How long does it take to recover from the surgery? Please reply to my queries. Any advice is highly appreciated.
    Last edited by jns; 12-21-2017, 02:31 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

You can visit dubai cosmetic surgery.com for all the details for mommy makeover.I hope it will be helpful for you.

Comment

I really recommend red light! it's way less invasive than a surgery + if you still decide to get the surgery the red light has so many other benefits
      can be relatively cheap, I got a near infrared light for $50 CAD (light bulb 25 and brooder lamp for 30) and you can get a visible red light for about $65 USD

Comment

Working...
      X