• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

My first breast Aug

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first breast Aug

I'm 5'3 190pds 38dd getting 800cc high profile silicone implants antine know what or around what size ill be after our know where to find before and after pics??

Your surgeon is probably the best person for this estimated information-probably even they won't know for sure.

welcome to the forum

you're 38dd and only 5'3"
      that sounds pretty big already; why do you want to go bigger?

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
        Your surgeon is probably the best person for this estimated information
        agree with kitty, ask your Dr before attempting surgery, otherwise I sense you may not be happy with the outcome
        your Dr sees you in person and has the experience to answer that question

you may b happier if u lose wt first before getting implants as over 169 # is in the obesity range for your ht
        if you lose some wt, you might even realize u no longer want the implants
        what do you think?

Well I've already had the consultations and told the Dr what I want and assures me they'll be big round full and large f to g cup.

Good luck with the surgery! Since you feel it is the right choice, then it must be. I hope you're happy with the results once it's done!

Gettingmy1stba I have removed the multiple posts on this topic. It is not necessary to continue to ask for responses. Our posters will respond to the best of their ability, however we/they will not post links to web-sites showing you what you are looking for. If you and your doctor have agreed, I'm certain he/she has provided you with all the information required or necessary to assess the size you will end up being.