• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast augmentation needed as the size reduced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast augmentation needed as the size reduced!

Hey, beautiful ladies over here! I was overweight and I was on heavy diet and exercise to reduce my weight. And as result of my hard work, I reduced my weight to half the weight I was having! Before reducing my weight I was not able to go in front of a crowd because of my overweight, but now I am not able to go into any groups because of my small sized breast. When I spoke with my friend, she told me about breast augmentation. I am planning to get breast implants. I am link removed planning for a saline breast implant[/URL]. But I have a lot of queries regarding this implant! How long will this implant last? Are there any chances for rupturing of the implant? What factors should I consider before getting breast implants? Is the safety of breast implants actively monitored? What if after few years we want to remove the implant? Is that possible? Will I be able to breastfeed? Please share your reviews on the same!
    Last edited by atskitty2; 05-07-2018, 04:13 AM.
Working...
X