Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Itchy Skin Bumps

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
    Good! the sooner you get on it, the less of an infestation there is to deal with.
    Thanks. We found 2. I had a sleepless night, around 2 am i found one on the bed.. lil bugger! Im not finding the lil dark spots on the mattress which i guess means we dont have it that bad. Im hoping the exterminator comes in and get this taken care of asap before it gets out of control. We have had alot of guests lately so maybe thats where it came from...

Comment

• Just curious, how has this gone? I was notified today one of my tenants has them. Has had for a couple months, she just figured out that she's being bitten while sleeping. This is really not fun to deal with. Blah. They say it's going to get worse but I'm not going to put that into my expectations for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
        Just curious, how has this gone? I was notified today one of my tenants has them. Has had for a couple months, she just figured out that she's being bitten while sleeping. This is really not fun to deal with. Blah. They say it's going to get worse but I'm not going to put that into my expectations for the future.
        The exterminator did the last treatment of spraying yesterday. I didnt notice any bites this past week but we have been getting a few the weeks before. Hopefully its gone. Time will tell.

Comment

• Did they treat inside the walls? Those little nasties can hibernate for a year although they say if you go 120 days w/o any signs of them you are good. A tenant who dealt with this earlier in the year seems to be free of them.

Comment

• Try honey based products as long as you are not allergic to honey. They calm the skin and reduce inflammation. Raw honey is best. Have you heard of Bee yummy skin food? It works for me.

Comment

• I have been waking up with huge, red, itchy bumps on all different parts of my body for the last couple months. They itch and burn and swell for about 3 or four days. Then, they just turn into these small little bumps on my skin. I get them on my legs, arms, and face so far. I have no idea what they are, but it really worries me.

Comment

• Massage the face with almond oil or olive oil every night before going to bed. The oils can also be used to massage the other parts of the body. This is a good remedy for rough skin.

Comment

• Do the bumps leave black marks? If so then I have the same thing! Do you get any near your inner thighs? I get some there and the doctor said it was genital warts or ingrown hairs. But I went in 2007!! I need to go back and get checked again! I'm freaking out!! You should go to the doctor too just to make sure! Also if anyone can help me in this or the other post I made! Appreciate it!

Comment

• You can try some home remedies like rubbing the paste of baking soda on your bumps, applying milk, coconut oil, honey on it, it will provide you relief from your itchiness.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                    • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                    Working...
                    X