Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scar removal questions

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• scar removal questions

I have some really bad scars on my arms from when i use to cut my self. i delt with the issues that caused me to do it but now i want to get rid of them cause it still hurts to look at them. i was wondering if any one ever had that lasor treatment or whatever it is. i have tried all the over the counter stuff but nothing will diminish them. i also have a few on my stomic that i want to get removed. i cant wear a two piece swim suit cause they are really bad. i really sick of looking at them cause they remind me of everything that i am trying to get passed. any one got any info or advise. i could really use it, thanks.

• i have some scars on my face from acne, and i was reading on here about people using vitamin E. So i went out and bought the gel caps and break them open and put them on my scars. i just started it, but maybe if you try that, it will help lessin the appearance of them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X