Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skin

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• skin

hey im 23, and i still break out with blemishes & pimples but only on my chin area,ive tryed everthing from pills,to cream to facial scrubs,i dont get it bad but was wondaring why im still getting pimples at my age,i drink heaps water and eat healthy, and dont drink alcohole what could it be??please help im at the point now where its starting to stress me out from doing things like going out etc....

• Have you ever checked the level of your hormones?

Comment

• Vitamins are considered to be extremely effective in combating acne. In particular, the inclusion of niacin (Vitamin B3), vitamin A, and vitamin E in one’s diet can help in curing acne. These vitamins can be consumed orally in the form of supplements, or better still, in the form of fresh vegetables and fruit.

Fenugreek makes for an ideal overnight face-pack in the fight against pimples. Apply the paste at bedtime and leave it on over night; you can wash it off in the morning with warm water.

Comment

• What I did before was drink a lot of water, I avoided eating food with too much oil. I don't get stress. I sleep early. And clean my face with clean water every morning, in the mid day and before I go to sleep. I also avoided cream product that prevent pimples I just don't remember but some product don't really help and not good for the type of skin so I avoided that too. I eat a lot of fruit and vegetable. And rest well.
        “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

― Mae West

Comment

• Skin care is a very important of our body.There are so many skin problems.Acne and wrinkle both are also big problem of skin,so if any one wants to solution of this problem,so they use the acne and wrinkle cream and solve the problem.
          Last edited by alisaroack; 09-11-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Hi James. Just wanted to know if your skin got any better?

Comment

• My idea is to get rid of pimple is to stay healthy & live lifestyle healthy.

Drink Plenty of water
              Eat fruits, include green vegetables in the meal
              Take enough sleep
              Use of Products that suits your skin type

Comment

• Good skincare routine?

Originally posted by marika View Post
                hey im 23, and i still break out with blemishes & pimples but only on my chin area,ive tryed everthing from pills,to cream to facial scrubs,i dont get it bad but was wondaring why im still getting pimples at my age,i drink heaps water and eat healthy, and dont drink alcohole what could it be??please help im at the point now where its starting to stress me out from doing things like going out etc....
                Do you currently have a good skincare routine? Eating healthy is important and it looks like you've got that part covered however, having a good skincare routine is equally as important. And you have to be consistent with it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X