Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dark circles how to get rid of them or good ways to really cover them?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• dark circles how to get rid of them or good ways to really cover them?

is there a way to get rid of dark circles? I hears something about a cheese cloth but I am not sure if it works.

• dark circles

Any skin fade cream containing 2%hydroquinone will work. The best also has a sunscreen. Ambi can be found at Wal-mart or Vantex at a Fashion Fair cosmetic counter in a department store. Use twice a day initially under the eye or anywhere on your body except for on the eye lid. After you acheive results you can use just once a day. Can be used under makeup.

Comment

• Since your wanting to reduce dark circles around the eye area I would suggest using something that has no chemicals. Kojic Acid is a natural skin lightener and works wonders. It also helps to repair those fine lines that are caused from enviormental factors or sun damage.

Comment

• Here's some information on what causes dark circles and how to get rid of them. The site also has several products for getting rid of the circles. I like Circle Erase by Jane Iredale.
        Last edited by womens-health; 04-11-2007, 12:07 PM. Reason: outbound links are not allowed outside of signature

Comment

• Natural ways to remove dark circles

Dark circles under the eyes are known to be signs of stress, lack of sleep, fatigue, malnutrition, allergies etc. They can have an enormous effect on your appearance. Luckily you can easily make them disappear naturally or by applying some some ingredients or products to the affected area.

The easiest and healthiest ways to remove dark circles would be by getting plenty of sleep, rest, increasing your water intake at least 8 glasses of water a day & last but not least eating well.

Sometimes applying natural products like cooled tea bags & sliced cucumbers can help reduced the puffiness.
          Last edited by uandme; 04-11-2007, 06:08 AM. Reason: http://www.facenbodycare.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X