Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vitamin e oil

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• vitamin e oil

i have been told and read that vitamin e oil is good for the dryness and itching during pregnancy. Is there any other way besides using the oil from the capsules, do they sell it in bottles? I have never seen just vitamin e oil in bottles i've only bought it in the capsules and i really wouldnt like bursting so many capsules to rub on my pregnant belly. If theres a website i can go to , to find it please do share thanks!

• I dont know about the vitamin e oil, but what helped me while i was pregnant was cocoa butter from the body shop, it come in a roll on.... It also prevented me from getting any stretch marks too.. You could try a herbal store they may have the vitamin e oil... good luck and congrats on the new baby to come!

Comment

• i buy vitamin e oil at my local drugstore comes in a bottle.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X