Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Patches of skin

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Dark Patches of skin

Hi all i really hope you can help me,

I am a 24 year old female Mixed race ( mom English, dad Jamaican) and i have got really dark patches around my neck and also under my arms, it is so embarraing expecailly in the summer and on holiday.

I really need some help here as it is really dropping my confidence

Thank you

xx
    IF THE WORLD GIVES YOU A HUNDRED REASONS TO CRY!! SHOW THE WORLD A THOUSAND REASONS TO SMILE!! :D ITS BECAUSE WE ARE BEAUTIFUL :)

• do you really think this will help?
    but as we speak i am actually writing a list of the things that i need to change in my daily activities and exercise was one of them!! i just dont like the look of them have you ever had this problem?
    IF THE WORLD GIVES YOU A HUNDRED REASONS TO CRY!! SHOW THE WORLD A THOUSAND REASONS TO SMILE!! :D ITS BECAUSE WE ARE BEAUTIFUL :)

Comment

• I don't know what yours looks like but I also have dark patches of skin that are on my neck, underarm, my left breast, and my whole arm from shoulder to hand. They aren't too dark but do get darker as I tan. I am mostly white, with german, indian heritage. I love them.
      "Greatness is a lot of small things done well. Day after day..."

Comment

• You can ensure to remove dark patches when you rub lemon + water + rosemary oil. The water combined with lemon will allow it to become a lightener rather than act as an astringent.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dabrideofrochdi;258186]Hi all i really hope you can help me,

I am a 24 year old female Mixed race ( mom English, dad Jamaican) and i have got really dark patches around my neck and also under my arms, it is so embarraing expecailly in the summer and on holiday.

I really need some help here as it is really dropping my confidence

Thank you
          xx [/QUOTE

Hi dabrideofrochdi,
          Don't loose your confidence honey. Try some home remedies to get rid of this problem. let me suggest you some remedies.
          Use gels or lotions containing extracts of aloe vera. Or you can try massaging solution of water and baking soda on the dark spots using honey on dark patches
          can results in skin lightning too.
          Take care.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X