Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovered my first wrinkle! Help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Discovered my first wrinkle! Help!

I'm 18 and have just found a wrinkle on my forehead and shows up more when i smile/laugh. I don't smoke or tan and have a pretty healthy lifestyle. Any tips on how i can get rid of it or even lesson the appearance?

• It won't get rid of it but it would help - moisturize, moisturize, moisturize and stay out of direct sunlight. Eat fresh fruit and veggies. Get plenty of sleep, drink sufficient amount of water and exercise.

I personally use virgin coconut oil to moisturize my face at night and in the morning - nothing fancy.

Comment

• Same is happening to me now as well but unfortunately more then one wrinkle I talked to my dermatologist and he gave me the same advice as caterpiller79 just gave you and recommended getting a anti-aging serum. His recommendation was Obagi Nu kit and VisageDerma, I just started using VisageDerma and I like it so far but its only been one week since I started applying it. Obagi Nu kit was too expensive for me. Good Luck!

Comment

• The products with Antioxidant are helpful to use for wrinkle. like coffee, tea etc. I havn't tried but have read in an anti aging blog that if we use coffee mask it works as anti aging.

Comment

• no legit activity in over a year + spam magnet = thread closed

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X