Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spots around mouth and on chest

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• spots around mouth and on chest

hi, just wondering if anyone has any advice for me. This last month i started getting spots all around my mouth, its like as soon as i get rid of one two more appear, and quiet alot of the are under the skin.

i just dont understand it, i usually have great skin on my face and hardly ever get spots apart from maybe a few round my time of the month. i havnt changed my diet, i am not under any stress, hadnt changed any of my soap before the reaction occured yet for the whole of the past month ive had these spots.

ive tryed new facial wash, scrub, cleanser, toner, nappy rash cream, anticerptic cream, witch hazel, but nothing works, my friend told me shes heard of a type of vitimin that helps but she cant remember the name, does anyone know?

id be gratful of any advice, because its horrible having a scabby face!

• Does it feels itchy? Does the spots excretes liquid when pressed on? It might be due to allergy or weather condition

Comment

• You should see a dermatologist, they will be able to tell you exactly whats causing this and give you treatment for it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X