Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acne on my back

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Acne on my back

From a young age i have had acne on my back. My doctor gave me some medication for it, but it was not completely removed. The medication reduced the amount of acne, but there are a lot of brown dots all over my back . Does any1 have any advice on how to get ride of them, or reduce the amount of them???

Thanks

• my husband gets acne on his back, it goes away then comes back. I too would liek to know how to get rid of them. I heard some people have tried pro active on there back too.

Comment

• my friend tried using pro active, and it made it worse for her. I guess it doesn't go with all skin types
      Last edited by Berry*; 07-27-2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Different products work for different people in different ways.

The best thing to do is go to your dermatologist and let them know what the problem is. They can prescribe for you exactly what you need for your skin type and they can also give you something to help clear up the acne scars that were left.

I have acne, too and I'm not a kid. Mine is hormonal.
        I get zits and scars, but I've been using a very good acne wash and astringent made just for my skin-type.

My acne has reduced dramatically and the scars have really cleared up.
        I make sure I wash my face twice a day (morning and at night), or if I feel I need to, I'll wash it 3 times a day.

My skin has improved quite a bit... I wish I'd known about this years ago!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X