Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin pigmentation removal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Skin pigmentation removal

I have been told by many that pigmentation can never be removed, so I thought to get some better ideas and genuine advice from people and experts around the world.
    Is there a way I can lighten those dark brown, small circular spots under the skin of my face and neck?

• I have heard that pigmentation can be reduced by regular skin care. You can also go for the treatment.

Comment

• You can remove it by using home remedies like mixing olive oil and sugar or even using leftovers of your coffeepot. Sure way to remove those pigmentation and would give you a flawless skin.

Comment

• Zong Won: I agree. In addition, use Retin A (get it off ebay). It will lighten the skin and any scars.

Comment

• Spam magnet. Closing.
          <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X