Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body Wraps

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Body Wraps

Has anyone ever tried Body Wraps?? i read that it can help the healing of skin improve circulation alleviate muscle and joint pain,treat acne detoxify the body and help mobilize fat so it can be eliminated from the body naturally.Does it really work?

• I have not personally tried body wraps, but I do know that you get all of those mentioned benefits from deep tissue massage. The massage causes your tissues to release fluids and toxins which are being retained. In fact, I has one of these massages for the first time about a year ago and the girl told me that I should go pee before she started. I told her I already had and then she said, "ok... well you will have to go again when we are done." Of course I asked why and she explained how the massage releases all the retained fluid. And sure enough... I really had to go pee when she was done. It was really surprising actually.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X