Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Constant White Heads

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Constant White Heads

For the past few days it seems like I've been getting bad white heads. Only cause I can think of is starting Nuvaring a week ago. But it's weird, if I EVER got a white head, I'd pop it, it was scab over a little bit and heal. But I'll pop these ones and an hour or so later it'll be white again. It's kind of gross. I've always had acne problems though.
    I honestly can't tell if my skin is clearing or getting worse at the moment. But it's really upsetting me with how insecure I am about myself already.
    Any little tips or tricks? Also, I'm nervous about not having clear skin for my wedding. Even though it's over a year away, I want it delt with now. What products have worked for you?
    Thanks!
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

• Do not pop whiteheads by yourself using your fingernails or any hard objects. It will irritate your skin more and will become prone to more skin diseases.

Comment

• I have read something on Pinterest about make-your-own Biore face strips, which I imagine might help with this. It's just a mixture of milk and plain gelatin that you microwave and smooth onto your face, then peel off. Maybe you could try that out?
      <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X