Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cetaphil

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Cetaphil

Has anyone tried this for acne?

I've heard good stuff about it. I never full on tried it. My sister had some so I'd use it in the shower when we had nothing else. Didn't have a decent smell. Never noticed results. I never notice results with anything anyway.

My fiance's sister says she's been using their moisturizer. She says it has been clearing up her skin. I tried a little and it felt too greasy on my skin so I wiped it off immediately. So never really gave it a chance.

I use an Aveno moisturizer for acne and it's great I think! Once again never cleared up my skin. But it's not too greasy feeling. My mom just bought me a moisturizer by Neutrogena. Gonna try it out.

But let me know your experiences!!!!!
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

• It works great on my babys milk bumps but I havnt used it on myself.

Comment

• I use it as a moisturizer and cleanser. I love it, but I don't use it for acne. Since my acne medicine makes my skin dry and sensitive, I use cetaphil. But even when I'm not using my acne creams I use Cetaphil.

Comment

• I've used it once and like you, I didn't like it because it was way too greasy on me. I use Dermalogica!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Do You Keep Your Diary On Your Computer?

oh, yes was quite nervous to interview people but it was what one had to do first to join the newspaper

Yesterday, 11:31 PM By amy40

I think you have described yourself as an introvert. It must have been hard to be a reporter and an introvert unless you became more introverted over...

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By jns

I keep a yearly calendar
          record activities/imp memories
          have every calendar since married plus the yr before married so every date is recorded...

Yesterday, 01:45 PM By amy40
        • Reply to AC7

I just don't eat the cr*p. There's no ice cream, sweets, crisps or biscuits.

I only eat a little to prevent me getting dizzy and ill. Because...

Yesterday, 04:30 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn

I am reading a 'Point Horror' classic ATM. It is called "The Window" by Carol Ellis. Point Horror books bring back such nostalgia: I LOVED Point...

Yesterday, 04:26 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X