Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cetaphil

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Cetaphil

Has anyone tried this for acne?

I've heard good stuff about it. I never full on tried it. My sister had some so I'd use it in the shower when we had nothing else. Didn't have a decent smell. Never noticed results. I never notice results with anything anyway.

My fiance's sister says she's been using their moisturizer. She says it has been clearing up her skin. I tried a little and it felt too greasy on my skin so I wiped it off immediately. So never really gave it a chance.

I use an Aveno moisturizer for acne and it's great I think! Once again never cleared up my skin. But it's not too greasy feeling. My mom just bought me a moisturizer by Neutrogena. Gonna try it out.

But let me know your experiences!!!!!
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

• It works great on my babys milk bumps but I havnt used it on myself.

Comment

• I use it as a moisturizer and cleanser. I love it, but I don't use it for acne. Since my acne medicine makes my skin dry and sensitive, I use cetaphil. But even when I'm not using my acne creams I use Cetaphil.

Comment

• I've used it once and like you, I didn't like it because it was way too greasy on me. I use Dermalogica!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X