Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally acne free!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Finally acne free!

Just wanted to pat myself on the back that i'm finally acne free, I've struggled with it now for so long that it just seemed to be apart of my life. Just thought i would share!

• Originally posted by marslone View Post
    Just wanted to pat myself on the back that i'm finally acne free, I've struggled with it now for so long that it just seemed to be apart of my life. Just thought i would share!
    Hello! Congratulations! Can you share a bit on how you've battled this?

Comment

Hey congrats! Acne doesn't kill but it's a serious pain, both physical and moral. So you totally deserve a self hug for managing to set you free from it!
      Best regards, Carolyn

Comment

• How~!

Originally posted by marslone View Post
        Congratulations! I, like everyone else that's commented, would like to know how you won this battle! I love hearing stories like these.

Comment

I would say, congratulations and job well done. would you mind sharing what did you do? I am interested on it. Do you deal with it naturally? Acne is a very common skin problem, I love to know some ideas that are very effective for it.
          Better safe than sorry

Comment

• wow, thats sound really great. Will you just share what are the things you used to be acne free. Hope this will help us as well. Cause some times we also face this problem.

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Awesome!!! It takes time, but eventually after trial and error, you can defeat that acne curse. Thanks for sharing the good news

Comment

• The OP has not returned since starting this thread. I am closing for now, and if this member returns to give us her story I will reopen it.

Thread closed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X