Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this and how to fix it? (PICTURES INSIDE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What is this and how to fix it? (PICTURES INSIDE)

What is this redness around my nose? I've had it as long as I can remember, and I rather not have a red skin tone around my nose...

What can I use to even out my skin tone here? Please give me a product name or something which will help this.

THanks

• my old beauty school friend used a green tint concealer to balance out the red. applied UNDER your normal foundation.

Comment

• Originally posted by KungFuKitty View Post
      my old beauty school friend used a green tint concealer to balance out the red. applied UNDER your normal foundation.
      Not sure if this is obvious but I'm a guy...

Under my normal foundation? Isn't that like some kind of makeup? I don't want to wear makeup. I'm wondering if there is something that actually evens out your skin tone itself, rather than makes it look like you have an even skin tone (makeup).

Thanks.

Comment

• Looks as though you have some form of rosacea. The capillaries around your nose (and cheeks) are inflamed. It is recommended that you see a dermatologist, but some home remedies include B vitamins, Green Tea Cream, and staying away from spicy foods that may trigger flare ups.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• My sister used to have rosacea! Her dermatologists recommended her this treatment by iS Clinical. Its this kit thats used specifically to get rid of rosacea and after she used it, it dissapeared. It left her face flawless and beautiful i would definitely recommend it, if that is what you have.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X