Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reduce Pimple?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to reduce Pimple?

Hi there

My skin is Oily & frequently I have pimples on my face. Because of which I feel very nervous sometimes.

I want that my face skin should also look like smooth & shining.

Can any one suggest few ways to get rid of pimples

Thanks in advance

• You can cleanse the area first, use a warm compress to soften the skin containing the sebum. Prepare a teaspoon sized paste that contains baking soda and water and apply to pimple. Toothepaste works as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by katemartin View Post
      Hi there

My skin is Oily & frequently I have pimples on my face. Because of which I feel very nervous sometimes.

I want that my face skin should also look like smooth & shining.

Can any one suggest few ways to get rid of pimples

Thanks in advance
      Blotting sheets! I cant tell you how many times those have saved my life. I have oily skin too and blotting sheets help soooo much. As for pimples, wash your face with an anti-acne wash day and night and use a light moisturizer. Hope this helps!

Comment

• For pimples i suggest not to do anything when you saw a pimple on your face just leave it untill it goes for itself.If you disturb that it will try to infect more portion so its better not to touch your pimples untill its vanished.

Comment

• So HARD not to touch them!!!

Comment

• Any suggestions for constant pimples and heat boils? My skin is going for a toss!

Comment

• I find that putting hydrogen peroxide on the pimple and then neosporin helps.
              "Dating is like slow dancing. Let the man lead, or you will fall all over your feet"

Comment

• Hey guys
                I need proper solution for this, as I am trying little tips but they are not of worth
                Is there anything which I can get faster solution. I know that i need to wait for better result, but still need your help

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Clean and exfoliate your skin from time to time. Don't let the oil to collect on your skin. Eat fresh fruits and drink lots of water.

Comment

• I am surprised whenever I read about chemical peels, it just hits me as probably a bad idea. But the solution to boils or acne is surprisingly potato or potato peel. I used a band aid to hold some potato peels on my boil that was on my arm pit and it worked over night (put them on right before bed). I had a friend who had zit problems and she tried rubbing the potato peel on her zit and it worked for her also and she used a sweet potato. After an hour you should wash the potato juice off.

Comment

• You can reduce pimples by using essential oils such as calendula, chamomile, juniper, lavendar and mint directly on your skin. Mix 10 drops of any of the oils with 2 tbsp. soy or almond oil, and smooth a few drops on dampened skin. Consider other topical mixtures. Beat an egg yolk, apply it with a cotton ball and leave it on for 15 minutes. Alternatively, mix oatmeal and honey together to form a paste and apply it to your face. Oatmeal soaks up excess oil and honey soothes the skin.

Comment

• It always amazes me all of the different things that the essential oil of lavender is good for and it is the one essential oil that you can put on your skin neat (as in without any diluting).

Comment

• 3 important steps to try for a few days straight.

1. Eat an apple for breakfast. And eat another apple in mid morning when you are hungry or 30 minutes or more before lunch.

2. Try not to even think about your acne. Easier said than done of course, but the more you think about it, the more stress builds up and stress is a contributing factor to acne.

3. Drink good amounts of lukewarm water daily. Do not over drown yourself, but drink only water.

Comment

• The best thing to do, is to keep always your skin or face clean, wash it with a good soap, you may ask or consult a dermatologist for a good soap which suits to your skin. do not to drink always water and also eat fruits.
                            being healthy is our responsibility

Comment

• Actually the fastest way to get rid of most skin infections (including acne and boils) is to use a potato. Yes both the skins and the "juice" seem to draw out the infection. I also once used this for an infection I felt growing in my mouth. I always use the peel and put the inside of the peel on the problem area, but I have heard other people say they just cut the potato and rub it on their problem skin and then wash off about 1 to 2 hours later.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X