Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pimples, Acne, are no more a concern only for the teens.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pimples, Acne, are no more a concern only for the teens.

These irritating marks on face and body can appear anytime irrespective of age. Do you have some interesting tips and techniques to get rid of pimples forever?

• Even I was very disappointed by my acne problem till the recent past. But then I tried some effective home remedies and my skin today is spotless and glowing. Applying lemon juice on the area with pimples can suck away the moisture and shrink blemishes. Tomatoes on the other hand can do wonders for your pimply face by simply rinsing it with fresh tomato juice an hour before washing. Another helpful remedy for me was to crush and rub some fresh mint leaves in my hands and applying the juice over the pimple. Having an aloe-vera plant at home is highly advisable. Its leaves work like medicine for the pimple affected skin. These are simple home solutions for the common acne problem. I have benefited from these and I am sure you guys will too!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X