Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make skin healthy and clear.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to make skin healthy and clear.

Hi There!
    My name Aileen Bertie and i am looking for advice about the skin care. I come to know about the facial exercise i am wanted to know is they are helpful in improving skin.
    Thanks
    Aileen Bertie

• Yes, Facial exercise helps us to keep our skin clear and clean. It removes blackheads and make the skin pores open. So that we fell fresh. Even Homeopathy treatments are also good, if have pimples problems.

Comment

• There are no shortcuts for doing this.Skin is a sensitive part of our body and we must take some good care of it.First of all include a good and balanced diet,drink a lot of water.Avoid those spicy and oily food.You should also sleep at least 7-8 hrs daily.Hope it helps.

Comment

• As water is very useful for health and skin, so use plenty of water daily. Also you can use skin lightening cream as it is very effective for skin.

Comment

• What I basically use to do for shining and healthy skin are….

1. I decreased the intake of sugar.
          2. Get some sun everyday.
          3. Eat nuts and fish.
          4. Drinks water, even when I am not thirsty.
          5. EXERCISE! Because sweating helps skin,
          6. I stopped using concealer because when we wash all that make-up off face, we also washing away all of skin's defenses from bacteria that can clog the pores.
          7. I always look for sunflower seed oil in lotions for body.
          8. I stress less and workout more. Our body has natural defenses against stress, and we need to flush it out of our body as if it were a toxin or it will become physically visible.
          9. Finally, I cut back on acidic fruits like oranges.

Try this, it'll obviously work.

Comment

• Sunbathing for about 15 mins should be enough to gather some minerals for the day.

Comment

• Take enough rest. Late night sleep give you tired look and dull skin.
              Eat healthy food, specially raw vegetables and fruits.
              Drink lots of water
              Be happy

Comment

• take daily bath
                thrice wash your face
                use some good face cream for better result

Comment

• Lots of water, moisturize daily, and use a good natural face wash!

Comment

• If you want beautiful, healthy skin, then you have to do away with the chemicals and additives. Try to only use natural products and organic oils. If you can't produce the ingredient in the bottle, then toss it out. There are plenty of them out there, but there's the small store that I swear by. It's called classic sugar boutique (www.classicsugar.com). All of their products are vegan and preservative free. Their "heel fix stick" cleared up all of the dead skin on my heels and ankle and their lotions have nice fragrances to them. It's worth a shot. The other thing I would suggest is to drink lots and lots of water. It'll clean your body of built up grease and oil.

Comment

• Consult a professional skin care doctor.
                      Cover your skin from sun light.
                      Drink plenty of water.
                      Use best quality john masters skin care products.

Comment

• Intaking lots of fruits and veggies..
                        drinking plenty of water daily,
                        Atleast 8 hours of sleep..
                        will give you the best results for skin care.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Take proper rest.
                          Eat proper healthy meal & drink water.
                          You can also try our best John Masters Skin Care products for proper care.

Comment

• Eat healthy and live healthy, there is no shorcut for it. I would refer doctor instruction for skin problems

Comment

• DRINK A LOT OF WATER! very important and basic tip that many forget.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X