Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of stretch marks... fast ! please help :)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to get rid of stretch marks... fast ! please help :)?

Hi my name is Chloe I'm 13 and I have stretch marks.. yes I know at this age my body develops but I have had them since I was 11 :/ it was horrible. i used cocoa butter but i doesn't work...

• I use the orange oil product called BioOil. You apply it twice daily to stretch marks but need to give it at least 30 days to notice a difference. It also works on scars and bruises!

Comment

• They are basically scars from your skin stretching further than its elasticity allowed, causing scar tissue. That is why they are on areas that grew fast (boobs and butt/hips). People's skin's elasticity is determined by genetics, health, and how you treat it. Some people are prone to it, some are not. Well, mine were because i gained weight rapidly. Do you exercise? It can also be a reason of getting stretch marks. Mine are thankfully gone. I've been doing a course with invicible scars. It worked very well. Have you tried using anything on it? Invicible scars is a good treatment which i had used for my marks. The best part is it is hypoallergenic. Make sure you still get a consultation before applying anything.

Comment

• I have also heard that Vitamin E is good for stretchmarks. But again, it may take a while to notice any difference.

Comment

• I want to try invicible scars. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Comment

• Avocado and Argan oils help a lot with the stretch marks, but you have to use them for quite a long time - shouldn't bother you, it's all natural and you've got enough time to make them disappear, or at least reduce their size.

Comment

• You should try the palmer's butter that they advertise for pregnant women. You can get an off brand really cheap on Amazon, so you don't need to spend a fortune. It will take some time to work though, so don't get discouraged. The lotion will also help you from getting more though.

Comment

• IS was a great pick. I'm here to give review on my recent used topical treatment. It worked great and my 6 months old stretch marks are gone.

Comment

• Hi chloe, if your looking to get rid of your stretch marks you should look into bio oil! I've used it and it had good effects on me, It will fade the stretch marks. It isn't a quick fix however, you need to apply it twice a day for around 3 months to see results!

Comment

• stretch mark can occur during sudden change of body size or rapid weight gain. To get rid of this to apply regular moisturiser or equal part of wheat germ oil ,olive oil and aloe Vera or you can apply vitamin E oil .

Comment

• you can try with sugar, take an amount of sugar and mix it with water. Finally apply the sugar water on your face frequently for 2 to 3 months. your stretchmarks will get rid off soon.
                      Epicuren Lotion

Comment

• You got many pretty advanced home base devices for stretchmarks removal based on IPL laser.
                        You should check them out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X