Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of these Dark circles?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to get rid of these Dark circles?

Hey..i sleep for a long time and consume large amounts of water but still doesn't make any difference any ideas,please?...

• I, too, suffer with the dark circles. I heard that they can be due to allergies. What do you think?

Comment

• You should consult the doctor for the problem you are facing.

Comment

• I have tried this. Grind raw potato after peeling the skin in a mixer and apply it on eyes over cotton pads. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Listen to music and relax…it works very well. Must do it daily for at least 3 weeks.

Comment

• is there any cream for dry circles out there that may help?

Comment

• Hi, to get rid of the dark circles, you just have to sleep as early as you can, avoid stress and drink 8 glasses or more everyday.

Comment

• Put a spoon in the fridge overnight and then in the morning apply it to each eye for 30 seconds its amazing!!

Comment

• To get rid of wrinkles wrap ice cubes in a wash cloth and place it over your eyes for 15 minutes twice daily. You will start feel the difference within 2 months. Also drink plenty of water in a day and eat more fruits and green vegetables.

Comment

• Well, if you want to try any kind of home remedy, then cucumber juice is the best. Moreover, eat lots of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. And if, in any case, you are facing this problem, then consult a doctor as immediately as possible.

Comment

• Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables daily, keep to a balanced diet and cut down on caffeine, almost hydrate yourself by drinking plenty of water every day.
                    Health Geek

Comment

• Its very difficult to get rid of those dark circles. I've tried everything possible but its so stubborn and refuses to leave . I use Bobby Brown concealer to conceal it ... The only way to hide those dark patches
                      "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.”

Comment

• You talking about the dark circle under your eyes Juliet. My wife and both my oldest daughters have secret beauty tips for that problem.
                        When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronny12 View Post
                          Put a spoon in the fridge overnight and then in the morning apply it to each eye for 30 seconds its amazing!!
                          silver spoon works indeed.

Comment

• There are many reasons why dark circles appear around the eyes. The dark circles appear because of the oxygenated blood pooled underneath the skin around the eyes. But what cause the blood to pool? When we are stressed and we don't get enough sleep or aging, our skin tends to get pale and thin and because the skin around the eye is much thinner than in other parts of the body, the blood in the veins are likelt to create a bluish tint. In most cases it is cause by genetics.

How can we prevent dark circles when it is due to other causes aside from genes?

1. When sleeping double up pillows to prevent blood from building up under the eyes.
                            2. Apply cold compress on the circles for atleast 5 minutes.
                            3. Use eye cream
                            4. Drink plenty of water
                            5. Eat Healthy

Comment

• Take special care to consume good amount of green veggies and fruits.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X