THE BEST skincare routine for people with oily skin

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE BEST skincare routine for people with oily skin

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• THE BEST skincare routine for people with oily skin

This sounds like an advertisement but it's not! I just wanted to share my skincare routine with you guys because it's taken me YEARS to find the best products, and I've tried them all.

A few years ago, I saw a youtube video about the Avene products. It's a huge line that is sold almost at every drug mart I'm sure! I have oily skin, not very blemish prone but I do get some around my mouth sometimes.

I started using the Avene gel cleanser and noticed an immediate difference. What I love about it is it does NOT dry out my face in the least, which is unusual for gel cleansers. In fact, it balances the oils on my skin and reduces redness.

Now, I have used almost their entire line of products and they have eliminated my blemishes. It's even helped reduce acne scarring around my mouth from my teen years! I use the gel cleanser, the mattifying toner, and the anti-shine moisturizer in the morning and an evening one at night before bed. I also use the mineral water spray which is a lovely refresher at night.

I seriously SWEAR by these products. They aren't harsh, they don't burn, and they are reliable. They make lotions with and without SPF, for all different skin types. It is on the more expensive size, but worth it, because the gel cleanser (one bottle) lasts me nearly a year!

Anyways, just wanted to share all that. It is so worth the buy... you can even go in and get samples from Shopper's to try it out.

• Avoid any fast food and also oily foods.Drink a lot of water.Include more fibre rich food in your diet.
    Hope it helps.
    Thanks

Comment

• Keep your hydrated by drinking plenty of water is one of the best to get rid of excess oils from your skin.

Comment

• I think it's good that you've found a skincare line that works for you, megnay. I use a lot of skincare products and love pampering myself. You're in the right to stick to what you know. I don't have oily skin myself, but many people do and I know that it can be hard to manage. Yet you have. I would take your advice, if I had oily skin.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X