Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skin care

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• skin care

Hi there are some tips to protect your skin from SUN or ATMOSPHERE....
    1. Use a skin lotion in your skin according to your type of skin(oily,dry etc).
    2. Take a green vegetable.
    3. Take a dry fruits and juice.
    4. Balance your diet .
    5. Make some exercise for feel better yourself.

• Drinking enough water on a daily basis to keep the skin well hydrated. Eating good quality, non-oily stuff and unprocessed foods such as fruits, grains, vegetables and dairy products will help you to provide the skin with all the nutrients required. A daily skin care solution is good to use.

Comment

• Some tips for skin care
      1- As mentioned earlier, drinks loads of water. This is one of the best and the cheapest way to attain good, healthy and flawless skin, irrespective of the season. Try to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday and you would definitely notice a drastic change within 2-3 months.
      2-Wash your face a 2-3 times daily with a anti-bacterial face wash.
      3-Just dab dry the face and don’t rub it with a towel. this will make the skin look rough and dry.
      Moisturize the skin regularly.
      4- Scrub your face twice a week.
      5- Use face packs depending on your skin condition.
      6- As far as possible use natural home remedies than chemical based products.

Comment

• Water 3 litter a day
        Face wash twice a day
        Have more vegetables
        thanks

Comment

• I would remember the point you left, wash your face with cold water twice or thrice per day. It will cleanse your skin from dusts and oil glands mixing with bacteria.
          Epicuren Lotion

Comment

• I think we should hydrate our body to have a healthy and brighter skin. Citrus fruits are best skin brighteners. I always love lemons, mandarin oranges and limes because it is rich in Vitamin C. Also treat your skin at least once a week; hydrate it with your favorite natural facial mask. It makes your skin relaxed and rejuvenated.
            Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• I would also like to add some other tips in this list:

Keep your body well hydrated. Drink 10 glasses of water in a day.
              Always wear sunscreen with good SPF prior to 30 minutes when you step out in the sun.
              Apply aloe vera gel and massage your face for 2-3 minutes and leave it for 15 minutes, than rinse off.
              Maintain well balanced diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
              Avoid junk food as much as you can.

Comment

• I agree with you emilykristina! Also wear sunglasses to protect your eye from the heat, wind, dust and debris. You can also do some workouts and exercises at home. It can help you to have clearer skin also. Salty foods can dry your skin so change your unhealthy foods to healthier ones.
                Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• Yes, keep yourself hydrated by drink plenty of water
                  Cover your skin from UV rays
                  Use sunscreen lotion half an hour before stepping outside.

Comment

• I agree with keeping your skin hydrated, and eating right can take care of your skin. I've heard that wearing sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA/UVB and at least 30 SPF on your face and body everyday, even during the winter keeps your skin looking young. The UVA prevents skin cancer and takes care of the aging. UVB burns wrinkles.

Comment

• The skin care can be done by using herbal products and take some precaution.

Comment

• Hello

Hello,

This is tisa smith from New York, Following are some of the skin care tips.

Don't Skip the Veggies

Sip Some Tea

Breathe In and Release

Doze off with Sunset

Take Skin Moisturizer to a New Level

Comment

• I want to add some more sun protection points
                          1. Wear long sleeves and long pants that are made of tightly woven fabrics
                          2. Avoid indoor sunlamps and tanning beds, since they can be more harmful to your skin than the sun.

Comment

• All you ladies sound very young. May I add my suggestions as someone who has recently retired.

1. Don't smoke
                            2. Always wear a day cream (moisturiser)
                            3. I drink water and Qing Hao tea (artemesia annua)
                            4. Eat right

I use Monsia see their website monsiaskincare.com/uk/worldwide. I found it when searching the web, read all the overiews, reviews and ingredients and decided to go for it. It has the added advantage of a 90 day money back guarantee - I had nothing to lose and everything to gain.
                            I religiously use the cleanser, toner and day cream which has a SPF-15 and at night I use the night repair cream. In the few months since starting I have noticed that my skin is now smooth and taut, especially around the neck area and my age spot is getting slightly lighter. I no longer wear any foundation and only use a blusher, eyeliner and mascara, as my skin now has a natural "glow".

Comment

• Tips for Skin Care

Wikiihealth provides best health skin tips.some of them are
                              Protect yourself from the sun
                              1. Use sunscreen
                              2. Seek shade
                              3. Wear protective clothing
                              4. Don't smoke- Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.
                              5. Treat your skin gently
                              6. Limit bath time
                              7. Avoid strong soaps
                              8. Moisturize dry skin
                              9. Eat a healthy diet
                              10. Manage stress
                              Last edited by Fallen1; 09-22-2014, 10:57 AM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X