• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

undereye dark circle removal (permanent)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undereye dark circle removal (permanent)?

Hello, I have underye dark circles. I've had them all my life, Im 21 now. My father also has it, so probably hereditary.
    Is there a way to permanently to remove or lessen the pigmentation without surgery?

Well, if it is hereditory, then take proper care and have you ever tried home made remedies? Lemon juice is the best one to try for and it will bring good results for sure. Do not go for any kind of surgery.

Comment

Consult dermatologist they might prescribe you eye creams containing skin lightening agents like Vitamin C, arbutin, Kojic acid etc. which help in reducing pigmentation and Vitamin K, Biophytex that reduce congestion and promote blood flow. Take well-balanced diet (fresh fruits and vegetables) rich in iron, vitamin K, vitamin C, they can considerably improve your dark circles.

Comment

I had success with Excel Skin Care's Dark Circle Under Eye serum product. Great for puffiness as well. Buy through their store on Amazon for the best price.

Comment

Dark circles caused by many reasons. You have to first find out reason, for that you have to consult dermatologist. Dermatologist can help you to remove dark circles. Some home remedies you can try as follows:
          1. Apply a little amount of almond oil on your dark circles and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
          2. Apply the gel under the eyes and massage for a few seconds. Leave it on for about 10-12 minutes. Clean with a moist cotton pad.
          3. Apply castor oil under the eyes and leave it on overnight.

Comment

Working...
          X