Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aspirin mask for hyperpigmentation (dark spots) actually work?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• aspirin mask for hyperpigmentation (dark spots) actually work?

Hey everyone. I have some dark spots on different parts of my body left from things like shaving cuts, acne scars, and little scratch from my cat.
    I know there are creams to change their color and conceal it for a while.
    But I'm looking for an actual cure, or longer lasting solution.
    I've seen some videos on youtube talking about using aspirin powder mixed with something like water to get rid of the darkness. But then again I've also seen videos siuggesting to use it for removing blackheads and whiteheads.
    is it really a cure-all cheap thing, or is it just a myth? And if it really does work, what does it do, so how long will the effects last ifnot permanent?

• Haven't heard of it so can't really say anything about it. However, i can share my experience of getting rid of dark spots and different everyday scars. It's been 3 months and i haven't seen any side effects or breakouts yet. I used invicible scars to get rid of my scars and dark spots. They were quite old so it took longer than normal to fade them completely. But the product is hypoallergenic and a great moisturizer as well. I'm quite happy with the results.

Comment

• Mayaa, Mayaa, Mayaa... I know I was not the one who asked for some help about ways on removing dark spots but your advice is also a great help for me. Thank you so much!
      "I make sure I do my best, because it is always worth it, no matter what you want to achieve in life."
      ANDREIA BRAZIER

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X