Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitamize your skin!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Vitamize your skin!

Skin is very vulnerable and fragile so it needs extra care and vitamizing. I had skin problems because of collagen and vitamin deficiency. With ageing the collagen production and generation slows down. The damaged collagen fibers primarily affect our skin; it loses softness and suppleness. So if you have skin problems that may be because of collagen and vitamin deficiency.

• Yes, skin needs vitamins and proper hydrating. Hydrate your skin by drinking plenty of waters and eat fruits and vegetables daily. Fruits and vegetables have its own vitamins that are good for the skin. Add fruits and vegetables in your daily meal. Naturals are the best remedy for our body and skin.
    Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• Yes, it is so true that skin needs essential vitamins. Vitamin D is the best and the only source is from sun. Besides this, drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.

Comment

• Vitamins are essential for good health of skin as well as overall health of body. They prevents many diseases and disorders. Fresh fruits and vegetables are rich source of vitamins so we should include it in our daily diet.

Comment

• very true. skin loses its moisture if not get proper nutrition from inside with fruits and from outside with good quality moisturiser.

Comment

• Yes. Vitamizing skin is the first step to have a healthy and beautiful skin that's why I always include fruits and vegetables to my diet as they play an important role to my skin. I also use body wraps as it do wonders for my skin.

Comment

• Sensitive skin needs extra care, especially that there many harmful free radicals in the surroundings. Aside from having a healthy habit, it is also necessary to get a good line of skin care products that will maintain the skin smoothness and suppleness. Skin care products is our first line of defense against external causes that affect the skin. Moisturizers and sunscreens with the right amount of SPF's are just two of the few skin care products you need to have.

Comment

• what vitamin you consume for your skin health?

Comment

• I believe that taking tablets or Supplements of Vitamine A,D,E is very neccessary in todays life for easy way to get vitamins for our body hair and skin

Comment

• Yes. Eating fruits and drinking plenty of water is enough to maintain healthy skin. Further, take proper diet and use extra virgin oil in food. Green tea is also beneficial for the skin.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X