Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natural is best

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Natural is best

Hello Friends,

According to me,

Natural remedies are the best if you want your skin to glow and to look its best.Eucalyptus oil is very commonly used as a remedy for headaches and colds, but did you know it has many more amazing benefits for your skin or as well?

• I totally agree with you.

Unless your skin is really serious with allergies and rashes, then you should go for natural remedies. We cannot control the colour of our skin but we can certainly control the condition of our skin if we possesses the right know-how.

Comment

• You're right!Natural is the best for our skin that's why I'm using natural products that is cheap and effective. There are lots of facial products but choose only the natural ones. I'm using Facial Masks with Coconut Oil and carrot oil. The two oils helps prevent premature aging of our skin.
      Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• Yes, trying natural remedies prove to be the best for your skin. Aloe vera gel is also one of the best to opt for. Extract gel from the plant and apply it for 15-20 minutes and wash your face. You will get the best results.

Comment

• Yes!! I swear by natural methods!!!
          I am a daily user of Coco Oil.Aloe Vera.Carrot Oil.Almond Oil
          They make your skin amazing
          And did I mention,.... They just so happen to smell delicious!!!

Comment

• Using all natural skincare products on your skin, from improving the health of your skin to contributing to a safer environment. I usetea tree oil bath soap and it has helped me decreasing the chances of getting skin problems
            Last edited by Fallen1; 10-10-2014, 08:33 AM. Reason: Remove outbound linking

Comment

• I totally agree. I would rather go with natural remedy when it comes to skin care treatments. Natural products have lesser or no side effects at all unlike other chemically formulated products.

Comment

• Yeah. Natural remedies is perfect for a flawless and glowing skin. Many commercial products like cosmetics and other essentials can harm your skin. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is an excellent way to promote internal health, but it can work wonders for skincare while being natural and cost effective.

Comment

• Definitely true. But now that it is so difficult to actually find natural remedies like botanicals, essential oil and minerals. That is why we have now many cosmetic and skin care products that are made of natural and organic ingredients. We just have to choose carefully.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X