Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pimples on the chest. HELP!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pimples on the chest. HELP!

Hi..so, I'm not really a girly girl, I don't take care of my body like girls usually do, I mean shaving legs, make up, skin care, waxing, painting nails bla bla bla, but I really need help with my skin right now. I'll be going to Moscow in a month and its gonna be end of June and really hot so i'll have to wear really open shirts and stuff, but I can't cos I have those annoying, gross pimples on my chest, there are so many of them and I don't know how to get rid of them as quickly as possible, I've used few body creams before, that was a long ago, but they didn't help so I gave up. Please I can't go there like this I need help asap!

• Personally, I find the chest area similar to the face: parts are dry and others oily. Each person is different so you will have to find what works for you. For me, I use a scrub in the shower and scrub my chest (around the cleavage). I also don't use moisturizer there expect every once in a while. That keeps the pimples away. You can also use toner on the chest area as well. If it's really bad, go see a dermatologist.

Hopefully others will give you better advice.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• You have to stick to a regiment and give your body time for it to be successful. 10% Benzoyl Peroxide creams for the chest are good. Try using it twice a day. Make sure you shower daily as well. Sweat and dirt can clog pores and make problems worse. I also recommend witch hazel. It has a small amount of alcohol which will dry out the pimples and clean the skin.

If at any time your skin gets red and flaky, stop using the products. Or use them once a day or every other day. You just have to experiment and find what works best for you. It can take anywhere from two to six weeks for your skin to clear up after implementing a strict regiment. You just have to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Comment

• Originally posted by sp346 View Post
        Personally, I find the chest area similar to the face: parts are dry and others oily. Each person is different so you will have to find what works for you. For me, I use a scrub in the shower and scrub my chest (around the cleavage). I also don't use moisturizer there expect every once in a while. That keeps the pimples away. You can also use toner on the chest area as well. If it's really bad, go see a dermatologist.

Hopefully others will give you better advice.
        But I agree with your advice and well said, I think she should follow your advice and try it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X