Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get rid of eye wrinkles?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• how to get rid of eye wrinkles?

how to get rid of eye wrinkles? I have wrinkles in eye area side and want to get rid of it so please suggest me some tips to get rid of it?

• I'm not sure how old you are but for wrinkles it helps to start using products really young and use them consistently.
    But if you are just now starting here is what you can do:
    1. Exfoliate gently
    2. Moisturize your skin after washing while it's still wet which helps improve the skin's elasticity

When you do choose your eye cream make sure you use it before you sleep.
    It works well while you sleep because thats when your body's cells regenerate more frequently.
    Last edited by Fallen1; 06-05-2014, 02:18 PM. Reason: Remove outbound link

Comment

• There are ways that are engaged in your daily routine like avoid the sun, always wear suncreen half an hour before leaving home even if it is cloudy, wear sunglasses when outside, don't smoke, get adequate sleep and last, but not the least, sleep on your back.

Comment

• Use grapes seed oil for moisturizing and nourishing the skin. You can try cucumber or orange juice. Applying orange juice with cotton on skin can reduce the wrinkles. You can also try pure coconut oil or castor oil.
        Maintaining proper health and diet along with 8 hours sleep can contribute to reduce the wrinkles.

Comment

• There are many ways to avoid wrinkles and premature skin aging. Moisturize your skin every day and put sunscreen especially when you are exposing to the sun. Protect your skin from sun damages and hydrate your body by drinking plenty of waters. Hydrating your skin is very important. I use Essenzza natural japanese silk facial treatment masks to hydrate my face. I use this at least once a week it can be used in all skin type. After using it I feel that my skin is softer, smoother and brighter than before.
          Live life to the fullest...

Comment

• As we all know that healthy diet and good skin care routine is most important for beautiful skin. So, eat more green vegetables and fruits in your diet. Wash your face twice daily and apply Lifecell anti wrinkle cream daily to get rid of wrinkles. You will feel difference in couple of days. I know this because my mother also use this cream and now she has no wrinkles.

Comment

• I find myself becoming very self conscious when I smile because these huge deep wrinkles that seem to stretch across my face form. I feel like I look like a 70 year old woman when I smile. I hate seeing photos of myself smiling or laughing.

I quit smoking 4 years ago but I HAD smoked for 14 years, from the ages of 14-28. I’m sure that did a whole lot of damage but I thought once I quit my skin might improve a little? I also (for some reason I can’t even remember now) hated wearing sunglasses when I was younger and therefore was constantly squinting. Do you think these things caused irreversible damage?

Now I take very good care of my skin; I get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, eat fruit and veggies (which I love, thankfully), wear sunscreen every day and blot natural vitamin e straight from the capsule on my skin as a moisturizer every night.

I don’t like the thought (or price!) of cosmetic surgery but I am not sure what else to do?!

Comment

• Hey..,
                Avoid late nigh work on computer.
                Use sunscreen in a day
                try to live stress free

Comment

• Avoid the sun. Use sunscreen after consulting Dermatologist. It will protect your skin from UV rays n all. Most important get adequate sleep.. avoid late night working..
                  one

Comment

• Consume balanced diet that include more of proteins, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and unsaturated fats rich in omega-3 fatty acids, can help in reducing wrinkles.Lessen the intake of junk, fast food and fried food that are rich in saturated fats and refined carbohydrates.

Comment

• First you've to choose best sunscreens products like EltaMD sunscreen, HelioCare Products and never forgot to wear them before leaving home.
                      Drink water as much as you can.

Try to live stressfree.

Comment

• The reason why wrinkles are commonly spotted under the eye is because the skin under our eyes is thinner than in other parts of the face. Having wrinkles around the eyes could make you older than you really are. But you don't have to worry too much because you don't have to spend big just to get rid of wrinkles.

Maintaining a healthy habit can prevent wrinkles. Watch what you're eat and avoid smoking. Also, use sun screen to avoid too much exposure to the sun. There are eye creams which you can use as well.

Comment

• Excel Skin Care has a good peptide serum. Received good results to begin with. Having been using it for a year and re order every month. Buy through their store on Amazon for the best price. Check good combination to use the serum with is the B-5 gel.

amazon.com/gp/product/B003SUB0UI
                          amazon.com/gp/product/B003T2V3FW

Comment

• Use hydrating eye gel, use it twice daily after toner and apply eye mask 3 times weekly.

Comment

• Botox is the perfect treatment for wrinkles. It takes only a few minutes. Botox is injected with a fine needle into specific muscles with only minor discomfort. It generally takes three to seven days to show full effect; however, it is highly recommended to avoid alcohol at least one week prior to the treatment. If you want rapid results, then it is advisable to go in for Botox.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X