Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make Skin Glow in Winter?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to make Skin Glow in Winter?

I have always an issue regarding skin glowing in seasonal changes, Is their anyone who can suggest me that what is the perfect solution to bring back skin glow in winter seasons?

• I can't suggest a specific product for that, but I can say that keeping your face moisturized in the winter is the key. Using a good daily moisturizer in the morning and then one before bed is key. You can also use oils, like coconut (if your skin isn't super oily to begin with). Also, drinking lots of water. We are prone to drink more water in the warmer months, but it is JUST as important in the winter months when heat dries out our skin so badly.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• sometimes it helps to exfoliate so any moisturizer you use can get into your skin better
      there are also some highlighting products that you can put on skin where the sun would naturally hit your face to give some glow
      also eat vit c foods such as oranges and kiwi, both of these are quite delicious right now

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X