Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have read many blogs for curing acne but haven't found an appropriate treatment.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I have read many blogs for curing acne but haven't found an appropriate treatment.

I have read many blogs for curing acne but haven't found an appropriate treatment. Please suggest.

• Your doctor can prescribe a duo of a face cream and medication. This has proved successful for many people with acne. Also, don't overwash your face. Use a light, medicated cream and treat your skin with care. Avoid harsh chemicals or skin peels. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

• Originally posted by adityaroy8744 View Post
      I have read many blogs for curing acne but haven't found an appropriate treatment. Please suggest.
      Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together until they are thoroughly blended and have formed a sort of paste. Apply the mask to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off completely, and pat your face dry. This is a good remedy for acne. I have tried this at home. I think it is better to use home remedies to cure acne than using creams or anything that contain chemicals

Comment

• There is a new product for treating acne that's been advertised on TV. It is a mask that emits light to clear the skin and fix the skin deep down. It means you wouldn't need pills or creams. I think it is a Neutrogena product. I think it's a really good idea. It's great that technology can be used now in skincare. Do google it.

Comment

• I think it depends on your type of acne. I have cystic hormonal acne. No matter what I do I get breakouts mid-cycle and during PMS. You did not provide many details or what you have tried thus far. Have you tried a derm? Glycolic acid pads help my cystic acne.

Comment

• Ayurvedic acne treatment will help you in this problem. You can use kama Ayurveda anti-acne removal products like organic aloe vera juice, anti-acne face pack, sandalwood ayurvedic soap. These products will help you to cure acne. you can find here:
            Last edited by jns; 06-15-2017, 01:17 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X