• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face wash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face wash

What's your favorite face wash?

I prefer Mary Kay's facial cleanser.

Comment

Cetaphil's facial wash.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

We've got some super fancy washcloths that can be used without soap. I've been washing with just water for a while.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

I rinse my face with water (no soap) first thing, then use cleanser, toner & cream.

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

I've always just washed my face with Dove sensitive skin bar
              however, lately using neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towellettes when wearing lots of makeup

Comment

I love the Aldi foaming facial wash. It has to be my favourite. I make sure I wash my face every night. It isn't expensive but equals top brands.

Comment

I Love Lakme Face Wash..!!!

Comment

I do love my skin products. I use scrubs, facial washes, masks. Dove beauty bar is gorgeous, although I don't use it myself. With 1/4 moisturizing cream it doesn't dry or damage the skin. Although, soaps these days are so skin friendly I don't think there's any danger of them damaging the skin. If a woman wants to use soap, then that is fine. Anyhow, skin products make you feel very pampered!

Comment

I always use pure natural Ayurvedic products on my face and hair. If you asked about facewash then I use Kama Ayurveda facewash and deep cleansing face scrub for my facial skin.

Comment

Working...
                      X