Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Skin

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Dark Skin

I am wheatish in complexion. The skin between my thighs are dark...very dark as though i have not cleaned it for ages compared to my other parts of my body. Sometimes I even get small boils in that area. Is there any way by which the colour of the skin can be changed.Kindly help out please.

• dark skin

u could try cocoa butter, or mix and equal amount of lemon juice, honey and cucumber juice , mix all together and then put it on your skin it helps with complexion, u have to do it often , maybe 3 times a week.

Comment

• thanx. Will giv this a try. Don't u hv any other simple remedy?

Comment

• i'm sorry i dont have a simple way thats all i could think of, which ever way u choose it will take a while until the dark areas start fading, u just have to keep to it often.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X