Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Get Fair Skin naturally?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How to Get Fair Skin naturally?

My complexion is too dark. Is it possible to get the fair skin naturally without having any side-effects.

• What is it that you don't like about your dark skin? I bet it is beautiful as it is.

Have you consulted a dermatologist? There are skin lightening agents, but I believe they are fairly pricey and take quite some time to work.

How long have you wanted to lighten? Give it some time, as it may be passing phase. Your natural color is lovely, I'm sure. Try to see yourself a little differently and focus on the beauty. Accept your appearance and learn to love it.

Comment

• I agree with what atskitty2 has said. Take a step back. There are things you can do to naturally keep your skin from darkening any further - simply just stay out of the sun.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Thank you for your positive response!

Comment

• The only way to get it without side effects is probably being born with it. We need sunshine to stay healthy - even moreso when your skin is darker.

I have a question: How can we be pleased with what God gave us?
          "Those sowing seed with tears
          Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• White skin IS beautiful, but so is dark skin. Look in the mirror and realize you're beautiful as you are. Just listen to the Bruno Mars song! Feel proud, wear makeup to show off your complexion. There is nothing unattractive about your appearance.

Comment

• Hi....
              Great post, but I think there’s a little bit more to it than that. I recently also wrote a post.....
              for
              Last edited by jns; 10-23-2017, 07:27 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• If you're determined to have fair skin, that is your choice. I'd avoid the chemical packed creams. You obviously want a gentle - but effective - cream. I don't really know which would be best for you. Certainly Google it. When you do buy such a cream, make sure to test on your inner arm first: just to be sure your skin won't have an allergic reaction. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• U2 Feedback

I love U2: I checked out their website. I think some of the members were rude about U2: which was totally unfair. U2 produce great music and those insults...

09-09-2019, 09:57 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Diagnosis on Netflix

There are only 7 episodes, but I found this to be such an informative, interesting and eye-opening show. I was truly captivated by it and wanted to recommend...

09-05-2019, 07:43 AM By Ashlee T.
                • Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

I know this is probably going to sound like a windup but it's a genuine question. And a warning to fellas: any comment along the lines of "come give...

09-04-2019, 06:05 PM By GillBlack
                • High Fat, High Carbohydrate, High Protein – Which Works Best?

When I was struggling to continue my progress last year, a couple of good friends started suggesting that I figure out my “macros” and “reduce carbs.”...

09-04-2019, 12:24 AM By Stillness
                • Hurricane Dorian devastation

I watched some videos from hurricane Dorian last night. I hope our members or readers in the Carribean are safe.

And I suppose our members...

09-03-2019, 07:42 AM By atskitty2
                Working...
                X