• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to remove pimple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to remove pimple?

I have used almost all kinds of product to remove my pimple. I have a dry & fair skin. Please advice.

I'd just cover it with concealer until it goes on its own. You could use tea tree spot treatment when going to bed, as well. The Body Shop do tea tree skin products. I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Can't tell if you are speaking about one pesky pimple that won't go away or if you mean acne overall...as Popcorn&Candy suggested, tea tree oil as a spot treatment works wonders. If you are having trouble with acne all together, you should look into changing your skin care routine. I suggest you use some type of chemical, perfume free soap to you wash your face. I had bad acne and dry skin too and until I switched over, nothing worked for me.

I personally use the activated charcoal & tea tree goats milk soap (its a mouth full, I know) by a little local shop near me called Khineder Creations and I LOVE it, but there are tons of companies that just sell chemical free skincare that you can find online!

Comment

Charcoal is a very popular skin treatment these days. I use the Boots charcoal products. It really cleans the skin. I agree that chemical-free beauty products are best. You don't want to strip your skin and leave it dry and sore. Acne is a pain but you don't want to damage your skin by stripping it. A light oil-free moisturiser will soften and soothe your skin, as well. Definitely use gentle products. The Internet is a gold-mine when it comes to beauty products [and everything else!]. Good luck with your search.

Comment

Old wives tale that works.

"Toothpaste" place some on the pimple, cover it, it will disappear .

Comment

Working...
          X