• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Is anyone using Coconut oil for their face?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone using Coconut oil for their face?

Hi all, i just wanted to know if anyone is using coconut oil for their face, and if yes which one? Thanks
    Last edited by Timothy Moore; 10-11-2017, 10:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the tags

I love using creams and oils on my face. I don't use Coconut oil, but I would consider it. Jojoba is gorgeous, too. I use a lot of beauty products, so there is a lot of choice. Do Google it. If you'd be interested in making your own face oil, Pinterest has great ideas. If you're a member of Pinterest, you could use links on there.

Comment

I use it trhise a week. My skin after coconut oil becomes so soft as by baby. But I propose just to use natural coconut oil. It mustn't be very expensieve.

Comment

I used a lot of different coconut creams for my face but I wasn’t pleased with them. I prefer creams with aloa vera, rose and pomegranate. It soothes and nourishes sensitive skin.

Btw, yesterday I did pre-order a new device that nourishes and moisturizes the skin, eliminates wrinkles. If anybody wants I can share the link)

Comment

Originally posted by Kate Stanley View Post
          I used a lot of different coconut creams for my face but I wasn’t pleased with them. I prefer creams with aloa vera, rose and pomegranate. It soothes and nourishes sensitive skin.

Btw, yesterday I did pre-order a new device that nourishes and moisturizes the skin, eliminates wrinkles. If anybody wants I can share the link)
          yes, what is this device?

Comment

It’s airbrush Kozhya Air (you can find it on Kickstarter)..
            I think this is “technology of the future”.. I hope!)
            Last edited by Kate Stanley; 11-16-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate Stanley View Post
              It’s airbrush Kozhya Air (you can find it on Kickstarter)..
              I think this is “technology of the future”.. I hope!)
              Have you tried it? How does your skin react?

Comment

I only know that if it isn't virgin or extra virgin coconut is can be higher allergenic (eating it)... I would probably use the virgin for topical uses as well...
                The first time I used cocnut oil i broke out, then I stopped, fixed my diet and this time I tried coconut oil with no break outs

Comment

Do you realize that coconut oil can help you in decreasing wrinkles and keep them under control? Coconut oil is a characteristic fixing and can utilize effectively. It is absolutely ok for your skin and is modest in the meantime.
                  Last edited by jns; 01-30-2018, 03:02 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

The Body Shop do all kinds of wonderful coconut products, as well as Aloe Vera, mango, strawberry, etc. If you want to treat your skin, that's where I'd go. Plus, all the exotic ingredients smell beautiful. This isn't a plug, but that is where I go.

Comment

Only hands

Comment

hithereIuse coconut oil after using my face mask and it works great with my routine
                        Last edited by jns; 03-16-2018, 11:53 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Coconut oil is good but I'm using sunflower oil

Comment

The skin does love oil: even sunflower oil. I definitely love using them as a beauty product. Aloe Vera is also excellent for the skin.

Comment

Yes. If you use pure coconut oil for your face. After using it nourishes and moisturizes the skin, eliminates wrinkles. Really I suggest you please use it. no side effect

Comment

Working...
                              X