Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone using Coconut oil for their face?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Timothy Moore
    started a topic Is anyone using Coconut oil for their face?

Is anyone using Coconut oil for their face?

Hi all, i just wanted to know if anyone is using coconut oil for their face, and if yes which one? Thanks
    Last edited by Timothy Moore; 10-11-2017, 10:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the tags

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    I hate having dry skin. This is why I use face cream, hand cream and foot cream religiously. Moisturiser is my number one favourite beauty product.

Leave a comment:

• Miabrevera
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy Moore View Post
    Hi all, i just wanted to know if anyone is using coconut oil for their face, and if yes which one? Thanks
    I used it for my face, and it was pretty good
    But probably the main reason is that I have very dry skin
    If you have the same, I really recommend you to try

Leave a comment:

• Silvana
    replied
    I like to make a scrub out of coconut oil and sugar, maybe some essential oil, or lemon zest if I have any. I do this about once a week for extra exfoliation.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    You're right there Loric2014: it is important to do an allergy test before using any beauty product or oils/creams/beauty product ingredients. Using a product then having a massive break out is painful and horrendous. I'd advise anyone do such a test, just to be on the safe side. This advice includes the usage of hair dyes.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Coconut oil is the way to go!

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    The skin does love oil: even sunflower oil. I definitely love using them as a beauty product. Aloe Vera is also excellent for the skin.

Leave a comment:

• Naommi
    replied
    Only hands

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    The Body Shop do all kinds of wonderful coconut products, as well as Aloe Vera, mango, strawberry, etc. If you want to treat your skin, that's where I'd go. Plus, all the exotic ingredients smell beautiful. This isn't a plug, but that is where I go.

Leave a comment:

• parijatk
    replied
    Do you realize that coconut oil can help you in decreasing wrinkles and keep them under control? Coconut oil is a characteristic fixing and can utilize effectively. It is absolutely ok for your skin and is modest in the meantime.
    Last edited by jns; 01-30-2018, 04:02 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Katelyn777
    replied
    I only know that if it isn't virgin or extra virgin coconut is can be higher allergenic (eating it)... I would probably use the virgin for topical uses as well...
    The first time I used cocnut oil i broke out, then I stopped, fixed my diet and this time I tried coconut oil with no break outs

Leave a comment:

• AmberLarson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kate Stanley View Post
    It’s airbrush Kozhya Air (you can find it on Kickstarter)..
    I think this is “technology of the future”.. I hope!)
    Have you tried it? How does your skin react?

Leave a comment:

• Kate Stanley
    replied
    It’s airbrush Kozhya Air (you can find it on Kickstarter)..
    I think this is “technology of the future”.. I hope!)
    Last edited by Kate Stanley; 11-16-2017, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy Moore
    replied
    Originally posted by Kate Stanley View Post
    I used a lot of different coconut creams for my face but I wasn’t pleased with them. I prefer creams with aloa vera, rose and pomegranate. It soothes and nourishes sensitive skin.

Btw, yesterday I did pre-order a new device that nourishes and moisturizes the skin, eliminates wrinkles. If anybody wants I can share the link)
    yes, what is this device?

Leave a comment:

• Kate Stanley
    replied
    I used a lot of different coconut creams for my face but I wasn’t pleased with them. I prefer creams with aloa vera, rose and pomegranate. It soothes and nourishes sensitive skin.

Btw, yesterday I did pre-order a new device that nourishes and moisturizes the skin, eliminates wrinkles. If anybody wants I can share the link)

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Morning horn

I want to lift up your kilt

Today, 02:12 PM By Val_R
  • Reply to Morning horn

Can i pm you my t*ts?...

Today, 02:11 PM By Val_R
  • Reply to Morning horn

Haha. Na im not a quick w*nk kinda guy. P*t hub is your fr3...

Today, 02:03 PM By MrMr
  • Reply to Morning horn

Just show me your body so I can relieve myself...

Today, 02:00 PM By Val_R
  • Reply to Morning horn

Enjoy. I hope you find what you're looking for. Have fun
    Stay safe...

Today, 01:58 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Morning horn

How many orgasms can you achieve by midday?

I have 2 so far with my rabbit...

Today, 03:55 AM By Val_R
  • Difficulty Orgasming
    hi all!

I am a woman who does not regularly cum, even with masturbation.

My husband is great and very giving in bed, but the...
    Today, 11:52 AM By wmnshealth-poster
  • HPV never had sex?

I'm so confused. I am 34 years old, and had my first pap smear when i was 32 years old. Came out normal.

Just had another pap smear at another...

Yesterday, 07:39 PM By terestrife
  • How Do You Motivate Yourself?

My motivation has been dwindling these past few months. It is so, so hard to do ordinary things: like catching a bus, going to my social group. My mental...

08-11-2019, 01:32 PM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Never ending period

So, this is gunna be a long one. In 2013 I went on the depo provera shot and I got it every three months for 4 years straight. The shot stopped my period...

08-19-2019, 02:36 PM By Tasia Maguire
Working...
X