• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Research - arm pits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research - arm pits

I am conducting some research for a potential commercial and I would like to hear from real women and stories about their connection with their armpits.
    Last edited by CastingBeauty; 01-08-2018, 10:05 AM. Reason: beauty, skin care, confident in your skin, love your body, confident

Could you be a bit more specific?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Lol.
      Yeah, some additional information would be helpful.

Comment

Stories could be about anything, we want to know if you have ever had an issue with your armpits, how important the hygiene of your armpits is or isn't for you, how you look after them, if you have ever felt self conscious of them, any medical problems, if you have your armpits on show in your every day life... any story to do with your under arms we would like to hear from you.

Comment

when I was in college signed up for a paid research study for an instructor
          signed up for an individual time slots and did a bunch of tests
          finished, was waiting and waiting for instructor to come back, it was hot in the room and I lifted up my arms and smelled them

later instructor told class about research results and she said there was a two way mirror in her research room
          she had been observing so she saw me smell my pits (I felt like sinking in my seat when heard that)

Comment

Originally posted by CastingBeauty View Post
            I am conducting some research for a potential commercial and I would like to hear from real women and stories about their connection with their armpits.
            You might be able to glean some information from this thread: https://www.womens-health.com/boards...ant-experiment.

jns and I are men, so you might want to exclude our views. All of the other commenters are women.
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Well, I soap and shave my armpits daily. I use spray deodorant afterwards. I like clean, comfortable armpits. I definitely DO NOT want to smell. That nasty sour smell: yuck. Anyhow, it's a shower for me every day.

Comment

I have never had much issue with my pits. Don't think much of them. I wear sleeveless tops sometimes.
                I wash and wear a deodorant and/or antiperspirant daily.
                That's the extent of my relationship with my pits

Comment

Working...
                X