• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

What is your everyday skin routine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your everyday skin routine?

I wonder how do people maintain their beauty?
    Speaking about my everyday skincare I would say that for me it's essential to use various moistures and always clean up my face in the morning and before going to bed.

The reason for this question is that I want to write a new article for my blog and I want to immerse myself into what you would offer and explore your ideas.
    thnx in advance
    cheers

I wash my face every night. I alternate between a nut oil facial scrub and a foaming facial wash. After cleansing, I moisturize my face with L'Oreal night cream. It is pricey, but so worth it. I do this every night, without fail. I also use a Neutrogena face mask once a fortnight to once a month. I am a beauty product junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      I wash my face every night. I alternate between a nut oil facial scrub and a foaming facial wash. After cleansing, I moisturize my face with L'Oreal night cream. It is pricey, but so worth it. I do this every night, without fail. I also use a Neutrogena face mask once a fortnight to once a month. I am a beauty product junkie.
      Oh I can understand you. Simply all women are obsessed wirh their appearance.
      ​​​​​​thnx for your response

Comment

Hi Dear,

It seems to be impossible for every women because of having working or busy life schedule where we did not get enough time for our skin care. But yes some of them could be easy to go with. Some time before i have tried to use tips advised by eyogguroo.com, where i found the best tips for my skin care and home made sun tan removal remedies.

Comment

Aside from washing my face every day using mild soap, I use face mask such as honey or papaya face mask.

Comment

Skincare products are definitely luxurious and make you feel pampered and glamorous. I always find The Body Shop products do that. I love any kind of exotic ingredient in my beauty products. I also love moisturizer. I couldn't live without face cream. It isn't just about looking good for other people: it is about feeling glam and pampered on a personal level.

Comment

Aloe Vera smells gorgeous.

Comment

I keep it minimal, since as someone already mentioned, we're all so busy.

Four simple steps:
                1) Cleanse
                2) Exfoliate
                3)Toner
                4) Moisturizer

Always sunscreen If using any serums or eye creams, they go before the moisturizer. A good general rule for treatments and creams is lightest to heaviest.

Comment

I use natural scrub twice a month and as I have dry skin I use olive oil like every other day on my face.

Comment

I have an oily skin, so I spend much time taking care of it. I wash my face with tar soap, than put a matifying cream. I also make clay masks three times a week and wash my face with purifying and matifying gel after dance lessons.

Comment

I am using L'Oreal Hydra Genius Aloe Vera Moisturizer ATM. It is gorgeous and is perfect for greasy skin. I don't have very oily skin, but I would advise someone with that skin type try it. I know it is a plug, but I do think it a great product.

Comment

my routine starts with cold shower and ice cubes with herbs wiping and in the evening some fruit masks

Comment

Working...
                        X